dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Bulk Email software to send newsletters

Action is louder than word

Bulk Email software to send newsletters

I am interested in purchasing a bulk email software program to send out monthly newsletters to members of my chamber of commerce.

I need a reference of a reputable company.

I know my ISP will shut me down unless I use a program. I need to send out 100,000 emails to our members every week as part of their membership.

pm me.. i have several companies i run bulk off of.. can also provide some great mailing lists too just in case

Action is louder than word
    Please share.

looks around... i provide these services thats why i said pm me and i will see what we can arrange

check yo email

We use gotmarketing.com

Good service, easy to use, great tracking tools...
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

or if you just want to use your own program, rather than outsource, try here:

http://www.infacta.com/default.asp

I've heard good things about them, including the free version of GroupMail but haven't used it myself.

- n.

Originally posted by enemem
    or if you just want to use your own program, rather than outsource, try here:

http://www.infacta.com/default.asp

I've heard good things about them, including the free version of GroupMail but haven't used it myself.

- n.
    Great little program actually, but only problem is that there's no tracking.

And as any half decent marketing person will tell you, tracking the email is almost as important as the actual responses you get to the email...
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

We use Gotmarketing too. Its pretty easy.