A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: O.K Major Newbie, But still extremely Interested in Flash

O.K Major Newbie, But still extremely Interested in Flash

For years Ive seen the amazing things Flash can do, Im in 9th grade and I decided to find out everything for my own. I need to know what programs will make my life easy while figuring this stuff out. I know this sounds so korny since im a newbie. But do you think you could give the the basics I need to get started. I have the new Flash MX 2004 but Im unsure how to use it. Do I need to start from the beggining of flash and work my way up?

Please be generous with the info. even though im new. sorry for such simple questions.

You can't go wrong by starting here on Flashkit doing the tutorials, after you finish the tutorials that came with Flash. When you finish those, you can do more tutorials at Kirupa.com and then the ones at were-here.com, followed by the ones at actionscript.com and actionscript.org.

If you still need help then, ask in a forum, like here.

Alright Ill check the tutorials here, Thanks.

Re: O.K Major Newbie, But still extremely Interested in Flash

Originally posted by Sanctus07
    For years Ive seen the amazing things Flash can do, Im in 9th grade and I decided to find out everything for my own. I need to know what programs will make my life easy while figuring this stuff out. I know this sounds so korny since im a newbie. But do you think you could give the the basics I need to get started. I have the new Flash MX 2004 but Im unsure how to use it. Do I need to start from the beggining of flash and work my way up?

Please be generous with the info. even though im new. sorry for such simple questions.
    I am also fairly new to flash. I just finished reading "Learn Flash in 24 hours." It was an excellent book that had projects every few pages. I found it 50% off at Borders.

-Evan

Re: O.K Major Newbie, But still extremely Interested in Flash

Originally posted by Sanctus07

I am also fairly new to flash. I just finished reading "Learn Flash in 24 hours." It was an excellent book that had projects every few pages. I found it 50% off at Borders.

-Evan

Thnx

Hey thnx Cypher
    I have a half price warehouse around here that has everything, Ill check that out.