A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help......

Arem

Help......

This question is directed to anybody who could help me learn PHP (BLanius ):

I've asked this question before and have been told to search the forum with no results. So, if someone could show me or create a VERY VERY VERY user friendly example. (Like 50,000 comments) I'd be most greatful. I'm trying to make a poll with three choices. I need a script to take the choice they chose store it and then calculate the results of everybody and show it to the person who just voted. (I guess I'd need help with both the flash and the PHP/MySQL)

If you could tell me what to do, I'd be like happy!

Remember, when it comes to this sort of thing, I'M STUPID! So speak little words! Also, I'm not sure if I'd need to download anything to run it off my computer. So i'd need a list of downloads and stuff. I have dial-up to so, the smaller downloads the better! ok, that's all. You may now give me your help!

To teach you how to access a MySql Database would take a bit of work. You're gonna have to read up on it. There are lots of places to learn this stuff, I don't think I'm qualified to teach it.

If I can find the time I'll try to do an example but don't count on it, been very busy lately.