A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Responses needed!

Smile

Just wanted to say 'Hello' to everyone and see if i got a response back. I have been using Flash for the past 3 months and have never fallen in love with a program like it. Not that i fall in love with programs, don't get the wrong idea about my sexuality, i'm deffinitly straight. Anyway, i just wanted to get some comments back from the page that i have posted recently at http://www.noln.com/~teburrowbridge/main.htm

Don't think this is a cry out for help on my hit counter. I seriously need some insight back, good or bad.

Thank you.

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    Firstly welcome to Flash Kit, I hope you use and find this board a lot of fun. I know I do, but thats because I get caught up in what I think are hilarious spoof posts.

Secondly no one will question your sexuality, if you love flash, or love to flash, thats entirely your choice

As for checking out your site, I recommend the site check forum for that !

Welcome aboard (pun intended)

Mark
    Webmaster

Smile Administrator

Thanks alot for the comment and making me welcome.

This might be the best thing i have signed up for. Thanks.

Hi there and Welcome aboard

Senior Moderator
    Welcome to the flashkit messageboards!!We are looking forward to answering your questions matey!!!

hey

hey dude
    i havent checked ur site out yet but its loadin as i write. i really like the font uve used on the first page. if its not a problem can u send me the fonts?? please. it will be grately appreciated. my email addy is viash17@hotmail.com.
    thanx
    quantumZ

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    Whazzzup!!! Hi, I'm the Pope, just want to welcome you to the board. Have fun. See ya round. Saw your site. Well done but a bit on the Dark side for me. Regards, Bill

cool site dude...

It's got a certain style about it that i think is cool.

Could ya make your text bigger it's hard to read.
    [Edited by jydnas on 06-20-2000 at 01:30 PM]

k, lessee too much arial; the preloader has a strange gradient. the particles i saw in a book it was published in late 70's and it explained molecules if you read that book, it's fun! but this man is something rustedfaithed. i don
    t like dark sites. sorry man, but dark sites just make me creepy. but overall i guess it's a nice one.

Thanks for all the responses

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I greatly appreciate the responses. I need all the critisism i can get on the site. Sorry that it is dark : ( i didn't want it to convey that sort of creepy message. But thanks again All!

Post Please help the skilless evilmoose

Your site makes me fell ashamed at all my atempts at flash. I could learn a lesson for your site... If I knew what the lesson was. When it come to Flash, I'm cherry. I haven't even posted. I just downloaded the trial a week ago. If you know any "GOOD" tutorials. Tell me please (this is where I beg). I just got a couple of questions: What inspired your design? Where did you learn? How can I get the skills needed to compete? You would earn major points if I could get a response(Yes i really am that desprate).

hey

hey
    ive been workin on flash just for over 5 months now. wat helped me a lot was the tutorial that came with flash in the help menu. it gets u started offf atleast . now ive got myself attatched to this book i got from a friend called flash 4 bible. it seems to be pretty good. i think that wud help u a lot if u can get it.
    quantumZ

Kool One mate

I think it is really good site but one thing that I have seen which is tha button when I access for the comment , it is a little too dark ,,, what do you think if you make a bit lighter that wiill be great and much better for the screen design mate !