A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: duplicateMovieClip and listboxes!

duplicateMovieClip and listboxes!

Hi all!

I have a movie clip containing a list box. I need to be able to duplicate this clip several times and still be able to get to the list box instance inside, but for some reason I cant' get to it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Dan
    Dan Waters

| e-mail | ICQ: 1608609
    Want to know how to put databases in your Flash movie without Generator? Read my articles!
    Basic Integration | Advanced Integration | BrowserHawk -- The most efficient browser detection software available |More...
    Site Check Specs: AMD Athlon 1.47 Ghz | 512 MB DDR | GeForce 4 Ti 4200 | Cable/DSL Track Me

Anybody?
    Dan Waters

Want to know how to put databases in your Flash movie without Generator? Read my articles!
    Basic Integration | Advanced Integration | BrowserHawk -- The most efficient browser detection software available |More...
    Site Check Specs: AMD Athlon 1.47 Ghz | 512 MB DDR | GeForce 4 Ti 4200 | Cable/DSL Track Me

by the way this is AS 2 in flash MX...
    Dan Waters

Should I be using attachMovie, the instance name of the listbox isn't getting copied!

Thanks!
    -Dan
    Dan Waters