A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Arsenal 2 Spurs 1 ... hehehe ... sorry Spockers!

Señor member

Arsenal 2 Spurs 1 ... hehehe ... sorry Spockers!

What can I say, 2-1 to the Arsenal

Last edited by jamble; 11-08-2003 at 01:02 PM.
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

I don't think you can gloat Jammers... That last goal was such a fluke! You should hang your head in shame

Running Plodding & Limping SpockBert's Avatar
    argghhh bloody arsenal make me sick!

Sigh...still can't do it without cheating though can you?

Thats 3 years in a row we've been screwed by the ref at your place, I'm just amazed you didn't get your regulation "we'll arsenal aren't winning so lets give 'em a penalty" decision from the ref.

How comes our players get booked for even looking at your lot, yet your players are allowed to get away with murder, Pires and Cole should be pilots they spend so much time in the air, Pires is an absolute disgrace, throws himself to the ground at every opportunity...the man's a filthy cheat.

Never seen a ref get so much wrong, 99% of decisions must have gone your way, lets see Lungberg heads the ball over our goal...so thats obviously a corner to arsenal!?!! wtf

We had numerous offside decisions go against us when the striker was clear on goal, yet your man Henry was camped a mile offside but thats ok cos its arsenal!!

And the deflected goal...jesus who else gets those sort of goals except you? jammy buggers.

I can handle getting totally outclassed and being thrashed 8-0, its disappointing but i can accept that, I'm not a bad loser..but today we were robbed plain and simple.

Absolutely gutted

same old arsenal always cheating

So you enjoyed the game spocky?

Señor member
    haha ... the ref on Arsenal's side?! I thought I'd never hear that! It's usually Lauren walks past a player and gets a 4 match ban

How about that £6.25m Postiga lad, he really looks good (I liked his kick at Lehmann btw)

We were jammy with Freddie's goal but be fair, Anderton's was hardly without luck in the deflection it took to sit it nicely in his path. Then you outfouled us for the rest of the game. Lucky it was only 2-1 really Spurs do blow, make no mistake, but you should count your blessings you're not Leeds United!!!!
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

his kick at Lehman?!

ah u mean when he tried to score, yes he was quite wrong for leaving his foot there, i mean trying to score and everything..quite wrong of him, obviously he should have backed off and let your bad tempered 'keeper collect the ball totally unchallenged?

ahem bit like Wright on Schmeical a few years back eh?

we outfouled you? ha ha ha

outfoul? Anderton couldn't foul a crisp packet, yet he puts in the softest challenge you'll ever see and your man cole launches himself into hyperspace and Anderton is booked...that is cheating plain and simple.

The incident where Keano had his legs taken away by one of your lot and the ref gives the freekick to you!!!?!!!! amazing

seriously mate, did you watch the game, you can't honestly say your players don't dive and play act? and what about Henry...recovered fairly quickly from allegedly being elbowed in the throat wouldn't you say?

we got screwed last season with Davies sent off after 10 mins for nothing, year before you got gifted a late pen for nothing.

Sadly theres 2 grounds in the country where the ref's don't have the bollox to ref it fairly, old trafford and the library...nobody ever gets a decision there.

Señor member
    Originally posted by SpockBert
    his kick at Lehman?!

ah u mean when he tried to score, yes he was quite wrong for leaving his foot there, i mean trying to score and everything..quite wrong of him, obviously he should have backed off and let your bad tempered 'keeper collect the ball totally unchallenged?

ahem bit like Wright on Schmeical a few years back eh?

we outfouled you? ha ha ha

outfoul? Anderton couldn't foul a crisp packet, yet he puts in the softest challenge you'll ever see and your man cole launches himself into hyperspace and Anderton is booked...that is cheating plain and simple.

The incident where Keano had his legs taken away by one of your lot and the ref gives the freekick to you!!!?!!!! amazing

seriously mate, did you watch the game, you can't honestly say your players don't dive and play act? and what about Henry...recovered fairly quickly from allegedly being elbowed in the throat wouldn't you say?

we got screwed last season with Davies sent off after 10 mins for nothing, year before you got gifted a late pen for nothing.

Sadly theres 2 grounds in the country where the ref's don't have the bollox to ref it fairly, old trafford and the library...nobody ever gets a decision there.
    hehe ... I was pulling your leg about Postiga, I figure the punishment of having him in your team is bad enough, he looks totally toss

As for Pires, he didn't dive, admittedly he probably could have stayed on his feet if he'd wanted to but he was fouled by that two-bob hoodlum Tarrico who was rightly booked.

Henry was definitely caught, I don't say there was any deliberate contact from next seasons Arsenal right back Carr because he was definitely looking for the ball but I've been clipped in the throat before and it scares the bejesus out of you because it's difficult to breathe. Once you realise it's not life or death, you're usually ok. That's what I saw happening yesterday.

I'm delighted we won, it was a lot tougher than last season but you can't honestly say that on balance we didn't deserve to win!
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

chelsea 5 - newcastle 0

¿
    indeed,

and Liverpool 1 Manu U 2

Also adding to the above game [/me supports arsenal], Tottenham just couldn't finish either, same old arsenal always cheating ? bah ! sounds of a good derby match to me, one side happy, the other bitter.

thats football my friend !

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    5-0 for Chelski (vs. Newcastle) should put these chiding Yorkshiremen in their correct and proper places, don't you think Spocky?

Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

YORKSHIRE?! Its a good job you are in another country!

Anyone can win after investing 100bajillion quid in a team, we were a man down and had other key players out.

It'll be different when we play them at home

Bloody Chelski

Originally posted by Markp.com
    because you're going to let the air out of their bus tyres? Yeah, that'll teach 'em!

Señor member
    Originally posted by Markp.com
    YORKSHIRE?! Its a good job you are in another country!

Anyone can win after investing 100bajillion quid in a team, we were a man down and had other key players out.

Bloody Chelski
    haha .. looks like last season's good finish was a fluke Pinder, Robson is well past it and so is Shearer. Chelski are looking ominiously tidy (apart from when Arsenal beat them of course) these days, but as mentioned, they have spent £1,000,0000,00,0,,0,00,,,,000000,000,.99 on a new team to replace the crud they had last year
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

Originally posted by jamble7000
    looks like last season's good finish was a fluke
    hahaha... Jammers... hahaha Oh how you make me laugh Don't worry we'll be there again, snapping at your heals

Originally posted by jamble7000
    but you can't honestly say that on balance we didn't deserve to win!
    what the hell are you talking about mate?!!!

One of your goals was a thousand miles offside and the other was a one in a million flukey deflection. you deserved nothing but hatful of red cards and a nice juicy points deduction for your persistant cheating and diving how many red cards under wenger is it now 70?

had the ref been fair we'd have won and you know it.

as for Postiga, ah i'm sure he'll come good, only a young lad, scored 19 goals for Porto last season so can't be too bad.