A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Two Towers, extended edition

Two Towers, extended edition

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...473593-9013732

To be released on Nov 18th.
    This is something that has pissed me off about the LOTR franchise. They just released the other DVD a month or so ago, so everyone who bought it now has to pay for the movie again to see the extra scenes. Luckily I figured they would do this and I never bought the Two Towers when it came out on DVD, because I was hosed on the Fellowship of the Ring in the same way. But who knows if you should buy this one, as they will probably release the "extended extended" version in a few weeks.

Im a big Lotr Fan. Something tells me Lotr The return of the king will be the biggest movie this year, crushing matrix revolution in it first week.

Saw matrix revolutions last week - Possibly the worst film I've ever seen

I have no interest in the Matrix. As has been said in reviews, it suffers because they didn't originally develop it as 3 parts. I've heard some of the best unfavorable reviews of Part 3 this week:
    Lack of dialogue.
    How many times can you watch Agent Smith get kicked through a wall?
    Neo constantly being told he's the one, or being asked if he is.

Sounds boring to me...

LOTR-I did like you did and didn't get it when it came out a while back, and I'll get the extended version on the 18th.

Anyone know when X-Men 2 is coming out? Really waiting to see that again.

mg33
    The Atlantic Divide My band here in Chicago, USA. || We also exist here on myspace: myspace.com/theatlanticdivide

Always Twirling Toward Freedom pooon's Avatar
    If you wait for all three to come out they'll probably all come together in one giant box

I remember when Feollowship was about to come out on dvd. There was a bunch of hype about all of the extra footage, and extra features that I bought it the very day it came out.

I opened the package and a little pamphlet of coupons fell out. While paging through the coupons, I see one that offered $5 of the extended version of the movie. The one I thought I had.

That pissed me off.