A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wacko Jacko - Oops, he did it again

Wacko Jacko - Oops, he did it again

So I assume most of you have heard by now if you've read the news today. They're actually serving an arrest warrant on him so it looks like he'll be spending a bit of time in the slammer until he posts a 3 million dollar bail.

Hopefully this time being rich and famous doesn't mean you can get away with molesting little kids, but who knows. Maybe they'll be nice and put him and his buddy R. Kelly into the same cell?

...spending a bit of time in the slammer until he posts a 3 million dollar bail

did'nt he declare bankruptcy?

Re: Wacko Jacko - Oops, he did it again

Originally posted by Visionray
    ...put him and his buddy R. Kelly into the same cell?
    ok, this gave me a huge chuckle. however you have to admit... this is a situation of his own design. he's been in trouble before for stupid stuff like this.

he's a 40+ year old man. any parent that's stupid enough to let their child stay with this rich perv needs to be lobotomized as well. but it could have all been avoided.

you don't hear anything like this about Prince, now do you? at least he likes women... grown women.

but Jacko? naw... he brushed the other offenses... why not go for another.

dumb. just dumb. regardless of how rich you are... that's just friggin' dumb.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I smell another 'Prince Charles' thread.

Because you get arrested does'nt mean you are guilty. Wait till the facts come out.

It's absurd the way that in the documentary on him months ago, his justification for letting children sleep in his bed was of his own creation and totally against conventional wisdom of any rational person.

He said, "The kindest thing you can do with a child is share your bed. Why can't you share your bed?"

Uh, because that's creepy as hell, that's why. I can't think of anyone I know, or any parents I knew growing up that would dare accept their children sleeping in a bed with a grown man.

And in this case, the kids are his "friends!"

Jackson seriously has some mental problem that is like a timebomb, and this and everything of the last year pretty much proves that. He is not a normal person, he is a person with deep psycological problems. He is not a "big kid."

I don't doubt for a second that he's had improper relations with children. Not for a second. Shame on him for doing whatever he's done, and at the same time shame on each and every parent that knowingly let their child stay the night with a man they most likely see as a kind and caring person.
    He may be that, but he is equal parts walking nightmare and horror show.

mg33
    The Atlantic Divide My band here in Chicago, USA. || We also exist here on myspace: myspace.com/theatlanticdivide

Did you also read how these alligations came forward?

From a therapist the boy in question talked with. Therapists, psychiatrists, counselors only come forward to authorities when they have information of potential danger or harm, or information to point to guilt against someone who may likely still be involved in the matter at hand.

I have no doubt that a therapist could have gotten this info out of the child in question. It takes little more than a little reworking of the right questions and suddenly you've got a child telling you if he was touched, who touched him, what the person said to them about it, and why they kept it a secret.

mg33
    The Atlantic Divide My band here in Chicago, USA. || We also exist here on myspace: myspace.com/theatlanticdivide

I heard Jackson's upset because the (highly televised) raid on his "ranch" was on the same day his new album was released.

He'll probably blame the poor sales on the gov't this time. Remeber how his last album didn't sell because there was no publicity (according to MJ)? It's not because it sucked or anything like that.

Re: I smell another 'Prince Charles' thread.

Originally posted by Covenent
    Because you get arrested does'nt mean you are guilty. Wait till the facts come out.
    True, and I'm no detective, but eventually you should start putting 2 and 2 together. The Prince Charles thing was more of a tabloid report with no crimes being committed, this MJ story isn't going anywhere. We'll be hearing about it nonstop if it goes to trial.

Originally posted by Gerbick
    He's a 40+ year old man. any parent that's stupid enough to let their child stay with this rich perv needs to be lobotomized as well.
    True. These parent's just want to exploit their own kids for their own gain it seems. They get all the benefits of being Michael's friend if they let their kids sleep over at his house.

Originally posted by MG33
    He said, "The kindest thing you can do with a child is share your bed. Why can't you share your bed?"

Uh, because that's creepy as hell, that's why.

Damn straight. That's why Michael just doesn't seem to get it. In order to distance yourself from speculation that you're a child molester, don't you think it'd be a good idea to avoid having kids sleep in your bed? He doesn't seem to think so.

maybe him, R. Kelly, and Jerry Lee Lewis should tour together.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Originally posted by gerbick
    maybe him, R. Kelly, and Jerry Lee Lewis should tour together.
    or how about a movie directed by roman polanski.

Hey there is a chance that people are using him as an easy target. cry molestation, get 20million.
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I think MG33 makes a good point about how he was arrested.

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but last time he wasn't arrested was he? And it seems in a lot of cases, just because a kid claims sexual assault, doesn't mean the police are going to come knocking at your door with a warrant.

It seems they have some evidence this time.
    And yes, this all could be someone trying to get easy money from and easy target, but it's hard for me to imagine that these 12 year old kids are that adept at creating elaborate lies and maintaining those lies in court.

Michael is just a frickin wacko, that's all there is too it. Oh yea, he can dance, he can do the moonwalk, and I still listen to some songs from Thriller (i admit). He's talented. But other than that, he's a freakshow and I wouldn't let my kids come within a mile radius of him.

And why do people still call him the reigning "King of Pop"? He hasn't had a decent album in over a decade.

King of Lunatics is more like it.

mg33

There is a Hope

Re: I smell another 'Prince Charles' thread.

Originally posted by Covenent
    Don't you guys have "innocent until proven guilty" in your laws?

I admit there seems to be a lot of evidence against him, but shouldn't he still have a fair trial?
    Ali_W

Re: Re: I smell another 'Prince Charles' thread.

Originally posted by Ali_W
    Don't you guys have "innocent until proven guilty" in your laws?
    Unfortunatley no, it's all guilty until proven innocent now. They changed it a few years back. On one hand it sucks because you need a really good lawyer, yet on the other hand it's good because you can sue small companies easier.

Of course he will have a fair trial. Nobody is saying that won't happen. I'm just speculating with my own opinion, which could be wrong, but could be right. I guess we'll see when the "facts" come out.

There is a Hope
    Originally posted by Visionray
    Unfortunatley no, it's all guilty until proven innocent now.
    Boy, am I glad I don't live in the States and have someone accuse me of anything. Here in the UK the prosecution still has to prove someone to be guilty not the other way round.
    Ali_W

Boy, am I glad I don't live in the States and have someone accuse me of anything. Here in the UK the prosecution still has to prove someone to be guilty not the other way round.
    That is so barbaric!

I accused an 97 year old woman last year of assault. I didn't have a shred of evidence, but she didn't have a decent lawyer, and so I took her to Judge Judy and walked away with half a million after the federal government repossessed her house and liquidated her assets. That's just the American way and it seems fair to me.

Running Plodding & Limping SpockBert's Avatar
    Did you hear?

when the police raided his house they found Class A's , Class B's..

...and class 5c

Seriously I'm not convinced he's a nonce, strange yes, unhealthy relationship with Children...yes. But an actual Paedo? well who really knows?

I don't think he did himself any favours paying off that kid a few years back for millions, that was just like a serious admission of guilt and has dogged him since.

And I'm sure that kid and many others know exactly what they're doing when looking for a big payoff.

Mind you I saw something the other day on a documentary that I hadn't seen before, when he was in Leeds a young kid managed to interview him on a tape recorder, they became friends and MJ was alleged to have done something indecent while on the phone to this kid.

guess I'm just sitting on the fence right now...he obviously has major issues that need sorting but he is such a massive target to attack.

Micheal Jackson was at a dinner party the other day with Gary glitter, R Kelly, and Pete Townsend...

After dinner they passed round the Under Eights.... lol...

If my Kid had spent time alone with Wacko Jacko I'd be sue to spin a lie in order to get $20,000,000...

Sorry but thats how the world works these days.. $$$

Re: Re: I smell another 'Prince Charles' thread.

I admit there seems to be a lot of evidence against him, but shouldn't he still have a fair trial?
    hell, it may not even go to trial, there's a lot that happens between now and then, so let's hold on for a bit...

There is a Hope

Re: Re: Re: I smell another 'Prince Charles' thread.

Originally posted by erova
    hell, it may not even go to trial, there's a lot that happens between now and then, so let's hold on for a bit...
    What I was getting at was the fact that everyone has assumed his guilt, believing the media (as usual). I meant by fair trial that the jury doesn't already have someone marked as guilty before they hear any of the evidence in court.
    Ali_W