A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have audio of eminem being racist...

i have audio of eminem being racist...

i want to share it with yall, but FK is pg-13 only... this has swearing....
    * I could be banned at any time... [/evp]

Then why did you post about it?

mg33
    The Atlantic Divide My band here in Chicago, USA. || We also exist here on myspace: myspace.com/theatlanticdivide

funny how of all people who dug em up.. Ray Benzino of "The Source".. his rival.. weird how things like that happen..
    Last edited by 1337designs; 11-19-2003 at 05:23 PM.
    ..tween this

uh-huh. benzino... isn't he half-italian himself?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

just heard this in the news...Eminem said something like he was young and reckless and didn't really ment it, or something along those lines

lalalalalalala

yeah. its really bad... all those little kids who say eminem is the best at goin off the top should listen to this.

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    umm didn't he also rap about killing his wife.
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

yep. still don't get how some people on the planet hang onto each and every word a "star" makes as some form of discipline or plan on how they should live. they're no better than anybody else on this planet.

making mistakes along the way.

oh well...

more like making a song.

Eminem has made a career off insulting people and he has a knack for causing controversy. It helps him sell more records. Everytime he bashes someone or makes the news he sells records. Don't you think he gets people riled up for a reason?

He is a gifted musician and maybe the most telented lyricist the rap world has ever seen. Atleast Dr. Dre and Snoop seem to agree.

"Criminal"

"A lot of people ask me.. stupid F---- questions
    A lot of people think that.. what I say on records
    or what I talk about on a record, that I actually do in real life
    or that I believe in it
    Or if I say that, I wanna kill somebody, that..
    I'm actually gonna do it
    or that I believe in it
    Well, s---.. if you believe that
    then I'll kill you
    You know why?
    Cuz I'm a

CRIMINAL
    CRIMINAL...."

Last edited by asun2art; 11-19-2003 at 06:08 PM.

Banned by GMF ™
    FK´s Banning Machine

Originally posted by asun2art
    He is a gifted musician and maybe the most telented lyrcist the rap world has ever seen.
    How can you tell?

Truely, I think there is no musical talent in what he does, and most anyone can write rhymes about how they bust a cap. Think of how many things rhyme with cap.... nap.... map... lap.... tap... pap.... zap.....

Originally posted by marknovak
    How can you tell?

I think there is no musical talent in what he does...
    He is 3rd biggest selling rap artist of all time behind Tupac and Beastie Boys. Not that that is any indication of Talent (Britney Spears 20+ million records sold) Try not listening to the words he rhymes with and hear the real message in his lyrics maybe then you will appreciate his music. People at the top of the Industry sure recognize his talent. In my book he is number 2. Tupac is still clearly number 1.

Try not listening to the words he rhymes with and hear the real message in his lyrics maybe then you will appreciate his music. People at the top of the Industry sure recognize his talent. In my book he is number 2. Tupac is still clearly number 1.
    You hear the message of his music by not listening to the words he uses? Swell!

Also, Vanilla Ice is clearly the winner here.

He is 3rd biggest selling rap artist of all time behind Tupac and Beastie Boys. Not that that is any indication of Talent (Britney Spears 20+ million records sold) Try not listening to the words he rhymes with and hear the real message in his lyrics maybe then you will appreciate his music. People at the top of the Industry sure recognize his talent. In my book he is number 2. Tupac is still clearly number 1.
    so? tupac #1 is your opinion. personally, I don't like either. both are studio gangster/criminal people that didn't really add **** to society other than proclaiming how "real" they were, what not.

boring as hell.

I'd rather listen to Strawberry Shortcake lyrics over Dr. Dre's beats than Tupac or Eminem.

caaaaaakesiiiiiide!

Originally posted by Ian424
    Vanilla Ice is clearly the winner here.
    Go Ninja Go ninja Go!"

insane root
    Does it really surprise you? It's expected in the "rap game," Maybe not racism all together but using the you know what word... The only people who make it racist are the people who ARE racist, if you step back and look at it in a non-racist sense it's just another word.

now Rakim and The D.O.C. .. those men had lyrics....bad ass

Eminem is undoubtedly a talented lyricist, but I find his songs a bit trite for my taste. I remember being tired of 'my name is' after hearing it about 3 times. You've gotta give him some credit for being able to maintain a gangsta-rap rapport without ever using the N-word in his lyrics though.

I think that everyone is racist; it's just a matter of degree.

I like Eminem. I like what he says in his lyrics and how he just doesn't care what he says, it's all just to get a reaction, and it works. So far he's really the only white rapper to be accepted into the genre, besides the Beastie Boys, which are kind of in their own category. He was smart to get Dr. Dre behind him.

His best songs are always the ones you don't hear on MTV and the radio. He definitley has lyrical talent, the words and phrases he creates are very unique to anything heard before. That song on 50 Cent's album, when Eminem comes on he blows 50 away. I can't understand half of what 50 says, he just has some amazing beats on that album. That's one of the reasons I stopped listening to Wu Tang. Their lyrics don't mean anything. RZA makes no sense. I like listening to Eminem, Tupac, Biggie, Redman, Dr. Dre, the Lost Boyz, ...people who tell stories in their lyrics.

I'm all about Sagat