A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Group Required

Flash Group Required

Need some flash experts with php know how.

Need a site worked on (from scratch)

Professional Air Guitarist Frag's Avatar
    Brain, Body, Clothes, Computer Chair, Room, House, Neighborhood, City, State, Country, Continent, World, Galaxy, Universe, and on?

Um, you might want to be more specific on what you want. I pretty sure no one here has time to just sit down and build a whole flash site, for free at least.

I can help you with PHP if you have a specific question

FREE?

Lol no

Basically I want something thats not to hard really.

goto www.gamespot.com and www.gamespy.com

Id want a better layout, better navigation, and better graphics. Content will be filled in by me.

Logos are already complete but there would be custom graphics to be done.

overall not a super hard project. well until you get into the php and what not i guess.

I can contribute. Do some of the coding part...?

Email
    The other day, I bought a box of animal crackers. On the side, it said "Do Not Eat if Seal is Broken". I opened the box and sure enough...

Spidey wants his icon back! Defyeler's Avatar
    what is the compensation? The project is not as much difficult, but time consuming. Plus, its a collaborated project, that you are searching these board for... and if you noticed, we're not all in a central area, so the collaboration is just a tad slower, as we all need to set a time to be online or set up a forum to collaborate on development status, times, criteria, and other affected issues..

The simplest form of this is the interface, the most difficult is the database. The two sites you showed for reference may look simple, but the backend is pretty anal.

What are your goals? Timetable? Team size? Scope? Audience size you are considering? Small community? Mass market forum? All these issues are important.

I may sound anal, but I have been working in an enterprise environment my entire career until I was laid off in NYC due to what happened post 9/11. So this is the way I am used to working, and have found to be the best way to work to get a job to completion.

not difficult, just time consuming, and I for one would like to know the compensation involved before getting into a project like this.

david@dkbds.com
    Last edited by Defyeler; 11-30-2003 at 08:21 PM.
    Its never.. wow kool I like it, its always.. ok I made this.. how can it be better?

Just posted the project on elance.

"elance" ?
    The other day, I bought a box of animal crackers. On the side, it said "Do Not Eat if Seal is Broken". I opened the box and sure enough...

Spidey wants his icon back! Defyeler's Avatar
    its an online service that matches client's needs with either firms or independent contractors that match their needs.

www.elance.com

Which is a far better solution than posting here for a project of this scope.

Not because the folks here can't or won't get the job done, but a project like this needs central communication, focused dependability, and above all else, easy access to the developer/s.
    Its never.. wow kool I like it, its always.. ok I made this.. how can it be better?