A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida

Florida

I keep seeing a lot of people refferring to Sanford, Florida as Bokey, Florida. I hope I'm not saying anything rude because I would hate to be banned for a while. Anyways, could someone please explain this terminoligy to me.

Developer
    The Bluegrass State Will Flash For Food ™
    Could you show me where you see "Bokey, Florida" ? Searched the forums and google, and didn't come up with much of anything...

Profiles

It's pretty much in the profiles of AOL. If you have AOL you go to member directory and type it in. It will come up everywhere.

AOL is a blasphamy.

Anyone caught using it to view Flashkit will be banned immediatly without warning.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

i live in florida.. don't know wht the hell ur talkin about

Oh, vamps.

You were talking about a new kind of ad that would be unstoppable.

I have this thing that keeps happening.

Randomly, it seems, audio plays in the backround. It's an ad for some new movie coming out. It's pissing me off. You have any clue about it?

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.

FK Teletubbie Crew !
    eh i dont like florida anywayz to humid im a california person my self
    (A man can have a dream but only a strong man has the will to follow that dream. )
    -Jon-

I love florida! I went there last winter break with my friend to skate - sure is an awesome break from cold chicago weather.

Originally posted by ViRGo_RK
    Oh, vamps.

You were talking about a new kind of ad that would be unstoppable.

I have this thing that keeps happening.

Randomly, it seems, audio plays in the backround. It's an ad for some new movie coming out. It's pissing me off. You have any clue about it?
    nope but i like it..i'll keep that in mind

I still have to run Ad-ware, see if that takes care of it.

It didn't show up in the Task Manager, under applications or processes.

Tricky, tricky....

Originally posted by RebbelX
    eh i dont like florida anywayz to humid im a california person my self
    i've lived in both...i'll stick with florida

FK Teletubbie Crew !
    lol i live in the Sacramento Valley here in california weve got perfect weather, we live in between the ocean and the mountains its a real quick drive to both.

to me florida is just a real muggy, humid place. I stepped in the ocean there once and when i came out i had tar or somethin on my feet. And yall have no snow there thats horrible its all about the snow i think im goin to Lake tahoe this week gonna go snowboarding for my birthday...
    (A man can have a dream but only a strong man has the will to follow that dream. )
    -Jon-

Yes, California has EVERYTHING.

All kinds of weather.

Earthquakes, fires.

Rain, snow.

If I remember, they even had a tornado, hurricane, and tidal wave (not all at once) at some point in it's existance.

It's got it all.

Helps that Cali is like 1400 miles long.

PLEASE!

Please people, if you don't know go somewhere else. Start a forum about cali or somn.

Re: PLEASE!

Originally posted by ShadowCreature
    Please people, if you don't know go somewhere else. Start a forum about cali or somn.
    you started this mess

Originally posted by RebbelX
    lol i live in the Sacramento Valley here in california weve got perfect weather, we live in between the ocean and the mountains its a real quick drive to both.

to me florida is just a real muggy, humid place. I stepped in the ocean there once and when i came out i had tar or somethin on my feet. And yall have no snow there thats horrible its all about the snow i think im goin to Lake tahoe this week gonna go snowboarding for my birthday...
    i used to live in oakland and castro valley.. loved it there..tahoe is great we used to go every year

Re: Re: PLEASE!

Originally posted by vampstko
    you started this mess
    LOL! I know.

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    S. Cali will eventually become a barren, arid desert due to the salination of the Gulf of California basin.

That's somthing to look forward to, something y'all can enjoy under those azure-blue skies.

That'll probably be in about 200 years.

Just a little while after that, Floridians will be forced to move North (or over to a US-controlled Cuba) as it's not a great idea to live in a place where the bugs are so big, they can rear up and look you in the eye (and the young bugs sniff Raid aerosol bugkiller for the fun high it gives them).
    Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

FK Teletubbie Crew !
    and um virgo we dont get earthquakes or hurricanes or anything here weve had a tornado but it bairly touched down and did 0 damage. The worst thing that happens in the sacramento valley is flooding but where i live were to high for it to flood. so hence the worst thing for where i live is the trafic and crazy drivers.
    -Jon-