A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Wacoms RULE (Digital Drawing Pads) Some work from my Wacom Tab.

Wacoms RULE (Digital Drawing Pads) Some work from my Wacom Tab.

I am loving my new wacom graphire3. For 100 dollars I can now draw on my computer as I would with a pen, except instead of watching it come out on paper it shows on-screen. It feels a little different but my speed at drawing with the mouse is pathetic in comparison.

I have spent the last couple days sketching and am in the middle of a new toon I will post later. For now check out these Gifs I made with Flash.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Wacoms RULE (Digital Drawing Pads) Some work from my Wacom Tab.

i bought i used wacon tablet, but got jipped when i opened it, cause there was no power adpater, or pen i replaced the pen but not the power adapter, i also need to the cd that came with the tablet it was a disapointing purchase, but i guess it's ok

Originally posted by DanielAshley2k3
    I am loving my new wacom graphire3. For 100 dollars I can now draw on my computer as I would with a pen, except instead of watching it come out on paper it shows on-screen. It feels a little different but my speed at drawing with the mouse is pathetic in comparison.

I have spent the last couple days sketching and am in the middle of a new toon I will post later. For now check out these Gifs I made with Flash.

Im not sure about all the wacoms but mine is a graphire3 and it didn't come with a power adapter, it runs off the USB. I'm sure they all run off the usb cord.

Originally posted by DanielAshley2k3
    Im not sure about all the wacoms but mine is a graphire3 and it didn't come with a power adapter, it runs off the USB. I'm sure they all run off the usb cord.
    mines an older intous, and it dose run off a power cord,

Serve Cold - Keep On Ice Mr. Tackle's Avatar
    I had the same problem, i lost my power cord in a move. So i called the 1-800 number in the back of the pad, they gave me the specs for a cord. turns out i had one from a guitar pedal that works fine. As for the cd, i dont know whats on it, but of course you can get the driver off the website.

Originally posted by Mr. Tackle
    I had the same problem, i lost my power cord in a move. So i called the 1-800 number in the back of the pad, they gave me the specs for a cord. turns out i had one from a guitar pedal that works fine. As for the cd, i dont know whats on it, but of course you can get the driver off the website.
    true, about the cd, thats cool you could find a repalcement for the plug I'll have to look around and see if i have a plug that fits it