dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Need a Designer

Need a Designer

Hey all,

I have a client that is looking for a nice flash site. Their site is www.lustremusic.com as it currently stands it is pretty lame. Take a look and I think you will agree. They like the www.switchfoot.com style. So I was hoping that I would be able to find someone in this forum that I could sub contract to do this project for me. If you are interested please send me an email at dru@bstweb.com.

You can feel free to ask me questions, but I am pretty busy so I do not check the forum that often so please feel free to shoot any questions you have to my email account at dru@bstweb.com also send any portfolios that you have to that address as well.

Thanks so much
    Dru
    Wilkes Mchugh PA
    Tampa Florida
    Dru

i actually like their current site better than that other one. the grungy one just doesnt look appealing, and the music is way too loud. if i was browsing and i found that site, i'd probably close it immediately. but, your client's site could be enhanced with flash.

a few things that you could do with it would be to add some nice transitions and their music (but not that loud). Kurt Nobel's Site might be able to give you a few more sites to show your client as to how a flash site can compliment a band.

if this isn't a rush job i might be able to take it on. I have one client right now i'm working with and a part time job, but as long as this doesnt need to be done immediately i should be able to fit it in. I'll send this over as an email too just in case you dont see this
    Bill Erickson: resume | portfolio
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    Great Designs for $100

Elite Few
    hi there. let me know when they need it by. i can start right away. my email is silver5802@yahoo.com if you are interested.
    "I went to this psychiatrist for 2 years, and then she said something that brought tears to my eyes... 'no hablo ingles'"