A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: i knew i could do it.

101. okay. in two days. in two days, 91 posts. huh?? plus 10 on the first day. just 12 hours in all-that iiis:101/12 8 posts per hour. yup. i hope i regain my rank fast now. i just have to find good sites for your and mine inspiration and answer unanswered questions. from new member to senior member in two days, huh? thanks guys for providing me your questions that i could answer.
    [Edited by ::im:: on 06-21-2000 at 05:40 PM]

well i've helped some people and presented almost 10 new cool websites, how's that? isn't that helpful?? oh yes, plus arguing with you and zplunk and with emanon77 and fishee and...and...and that's it.

Senior Moderator
    I Havent spoke with you since you got barred up unitl now i dont think!?!?!?

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith
    You two start again and I will get mark to bar your ip. And that will end that for both of you. enough.

Pope is like a police officer. Yippie-yay-yoi-yay-yei. a real olice officer, you two start again LOL

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    Pope, or Bill is a senior member on the board,
    so please be mindful.

This is not a board for abuse or flaming, good humour and help are fine. I watch closely all potential violators, and I will warn accordingly (you have been warned)

Mark
    Webmaster

Pope is a GURU. he has more than 1000 posts.

Unemployed

Lightbulb

Mark, do you feel all powerful having administrative control on the board? After doing heaps of playing around lately, I feel I could exchange board favours like boosting number of posts for people if they support my bid to get Steve to take me to NYC for FF2K.

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    What like sinclair and his 65000?
    Hmm, I dont think you are ready for New York, anyways you would have to jump sinclair who is next in line and he would be pissed!