A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 80 of 107 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2139

Thread: Open Battle :: "everybody was kung fu fightin'..."

*chuckle*
    I (Love | Hate) Flash.
    ----
    Save a version back so others may help you!

very well done zac. the paint cracks look so real, and the shadows are realistics (can i ask how you do that?....pleeeease). although some part of paints look as if it's beneath the white wall (the one on the girl's chin) but that's really nothing.

excellent piece of work

Quote Originally Posted by Jujumon
    very well done zac. the paint cracks look so real, and the shadows are realistics (can i ask how you do that?....pleeeease). although some part of paints look as if it's beneath the white wall (the one on the girl's chin) but that's really nothing.

excellent piece of work
    Just for you my friend.
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=706107

Just wondering...

hey guys I'm a newbie at this stuff. Finishing my first image today, was just wondering if i could bend the rules a bit I dont think my image is 350x750 but its fairly close. I was just wondering if i could post regardless just to get some critique in, I wasn't planning on posting for a while but I'm rather fond of it. O btw im rhyeen's older brother so blame him for getting me into this. Just let me know if it would be alright.
    "Don't turn my dreams into a nightmare"

Yeah, sorry I just posted without confirmation but i couldnt help myself. I'll follow the rules from now on. Hash me as much as you want guys trust me I'm used to it with rhyeen as the bro.

^why do you keep making me seem like the bad guy

^Because older brothers are always the bad guys, they were born as such and shall die as such. Trust me, I have a younger brother who will testify this to his grave. :P

Diremonk, I'm really diggin this composition! Dingy, cramped residential slum, towered by dark, menacing industrial architecture. Nice depth. I would just say work on your blending a little more; some areas seem too sharp, some seem to soft. Can't wait to see more.

k, revenge time...i'm taking the next image

Zac, thanks a lot

It's my pleasure man. After I stumbled upon this simple little trick I've been playing around with it constantly, coming up with new variances, quicker methods, interesting applications, etc. Just play around with any ideas you might have, as silly as they seem, and they may evolve into a really great tool to have in your box.

I think this is one of the most amazing things about digital media. There is always an unrealized path available that can lead you into a fresh world of ideas and inspiration. So trust me- if I had any part in that for you, it is MY pleasure.

I GUESS CALLING NEXT ISN'T Really ALL THAT INPORTANT!

diremonk..... Zacaboo288.....

Nice work from the both of you!!!

Zacaboo288 you just keep getting better and better!

My "I HAVE NEXT WAS IGNORED"

Just to let you Newberts know I'm never calling next anymore. I thougt about being a little diplomatic But you guys didn't pay me no mind. Hey I'm not *****in I just feel calling next is bothersome, and after being flat out ignored it just makes my opinion on that just that much more reasonable!!!

I'm JUST GONNA DROP from now on.

haha. nepzap. I knew you were next after me, i decided not to say anything after zac's image. Just wanna know how you react. If you have already done some image just post it man. Not a big deal.

^^ gee wow...nepzap that was a while ago, i didn't think you were still going to drop something. If you want to you can take my spot, but you'll have to hurry and reply cause i'll have something up later this afternoon.

Hey rhyeen

Don't worry man.

I was just trying to make a point. Calling next just doesn't work in my opinion, mainly for the simple reason that one may have something come up that may prevent timely delivery. As it did me, and in that case those waiting for the drop were at my mercy. I wouldn't like to be in that position either. I had made a refference to this a while back.

I agree with you... three days is a long time.

People should just drop instead of calling next because what if you can't drop? You're going to leave people waiting?

That's not right.

Do you see what I mean?

Glad I can humor you Jujumon

diremonk

You should check the specs for this thread.
    Last edited by nepzap2; 10-09-2006 at 11:21 AM.

Yeah nep to be honest, and this may sound cruel, I purposely just dropped without saying anything to strengthen your point. I say if you feel like dropping, drop. If there are two returns to the same image that are dropped simultaneously the next person should just pick one to volley from. I mean whatever... is that really the point of this thread or is it to challenge yourself and come up with great art?

Quote Originally Posted by nepzap2
    diremonk

You should check the specs for this thread.
    nepzap,
    he knows the specs; he asked if he could bend them and it was his first post. We can get after him next time though
    and i so agree zacaboo, i've had that happen to me (someone else posting) and i just posted it anyways, everyone was fine with it.

Yes, I am sorry for bending the rules. Come on guys get the images rolling enough with the small talk. I need something to volley, cuz its probably illegal to volley your own but come on put them out guys.

ok, ok...don't have a tissy fit it usually takes more then a couple of days to post something. But today is your lucky day, just finished it:

hmm....i'm not sure about this post; it has more images inside of it then i have ever done before, but it seems like a risky image to me, what do you guys think? comments?