A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: a little problem...

a little problem...

i made a flash site with a button that has java scipt on it so when people click it, it makes my shotbox pop up, and i uploaded to geocities file manager, and it worked there, then i made a .tk account and made it show my site from geocities , when u click the button nothing came up. (on the .tk one)

Hi,

URL-redirecting services like .tk only automatically forward all users to your main site, so that wouldn't be a reason for your javascript not working...

Perhaps you started using a different browser or something? If you go to your geocities site, after subscribing from .tk, does it still work properly?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

yes it does, and I also tried the .cjb.net redirecting thing, and the java script didnt work, but in the normal geocities it does. HELP

Well,

Then I don't know why this is happening. Perhaps your masking service uses some javascript of it's own, to pop up ad's and stuff, disabling your javascript...

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

TRU,maybe....does anyone know of any other way of getting something to pop up?? maybe a way in flash or sumtin? to make my shoutbox pup up

help