A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Spam me with your portfolio

Spam me with your portfolio

I'm looking for a few guys to do some flash work.. If you have skills in Flash,Adobe Illustrator,Digital coloring,Photoshop. just post your portfolio.

U WILL BE PAID! How much? Let your skills decide that.

Thx for your time..

H-Master Samurai.
    flaa@hotmail.com e-mail me for more info.

http://www.benvangrootel.com

have a gander I spose

http://www.dfeng.com
    pease view my works and contact me,thanks
    MSN: dfeng123(at)163.com

My card...
    Attached Files Attached Files

nothing to lose I guess...

http://www.subwaydesigns.net

MacMatix.....

That was a really nice card.. Thats what i'm talking about ... Can you do more of a animation feel to your drawings .. say like Toons ... or Anime? If so I'll e-mail you more about what I'm doing.. I will not have a problem paying for your skills.

Keep them coming guys.. I want to pick a few of you.. Im not joking... I really need the help ... And I have the money to back what i'm doing. I'll keep checking back.

H-Master Samurai.

SPAMMER

Send us a sample of the kind of image U have in mind and we'll send it back to U in Flash...

H-MasterSamurai,

although I don't doubt your credibility and ability to pay, I must warn all posters to protect work and only hand over files when payment has been recieved.

Regards

Bruce
    Living the dream

although I don't doubt your credibility and ability to pay, I must warn all posters to protect work and only hand over files when payment has been recieved.
    Totally agree, also I'm not very trusting with hotmail.com emails, no real project info etc

RazoRmedia

I understand where your coming from... But im not asking them to do work before I pay.. Im just asking to see portfolios .. I don't see nothing wrong with that? I know theres alot of guys looking for some quick money on this borad... And if you have the skills im looking for then I have your quick money.. I'll pay by paypal... Wire... Send by mail... Whatever you want..

MacMatix.. Can I e-mail u a few samples by e-mail? If so can I use the e-mail on your card?

If any one wants me to send them any samples of what im looking for.. Post your contact info here.. Or e-mail me at flaa@hotmail.com.

Thx for your time guys.

H-MasterSamurai,

just for curiosity, i search for the address flaa (At) hotmail.com
    and 3 results came out. One of those pages is http://www.michaelpough.com/ , is that your page?

Also, flaa (At) hotmail.com also appears as the admin email of one anime site, but one of those where the girls very few clothes (or none), therefore I won't post it. And well, if you do a whois of the domain, you'll find more info about the domain.

Anyway, I'd like to know if any of this sites is yours and if the work you'll like to be done is related to that. I think you should make clear if the animations you'll need will be directed to adult audiences, because some designers just don't like to put that in their portfolio.

If the info I got from google about the address you posted is completelly unrelated to your post, then I sincerelly apologize.
    Last edited by argonauta; 02-01-2004 at 06:41 PM.
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Argonauta

Yes.. Thats me .. And yes thats my site. And thats my car

I know its for adults. And I can't really go into details on this board.. But this job is not for everyone... Its for the designers that want to make some good money and have fun doing there job.. If the adult World is not for you then thats ok... Its not for everyone. But for u who don't mind drawing / animating what i'm looking for.. Like i said I have the money and I know what i'm looking for. The only reason why I'm even posting on this board is cause I know You guys have MAD SKILLS! and with that I can bet the Comptetion . So now that thats out the way.

GET AT ME!

flaa@hotmail.com <- once again..

Thread closed until further notice... thanks. If all else fails, use Samurai's email address as posted. Thanks.