A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Mr. Gear and Clippy comics.

Mr. Gear and Clippy comics.

Please check out my site. Over 160 episodes, and 40 comics.

My site started out two years ago when I made a joke comic featuring a comic and paper clip. There was only one set of comics when I began, and it was never intended to go as far as it did. Near the 50th episode, I ended up getting sick to death of the show, and Killed Mr. Gear and Clippy. Never thinking I would continue the show, Someone told me that they would write me a movie, and they did. So before the movie got made, I decided to put up little series featuring Cheesus so people would know my site is still active and to promote the movie. But I realised that I could never make this movie (In which Mr. Gear and Clippy returned) So I asked my other friend for help, and he didn't have time, so after a terrible ten months of my show without Mr. Gear and Clippy, and Just Cheesus... I decided to bring them back. So I did. But now that they are back a secret from Clippy's past could destroy Mr. Gear and Clippy's friendship... in a fight to the death!!! Also Cheesus might try to kill them too. I have two new series with them back to life, and another friend is making a gif series for the third one which I might convert into flash. The first bunch of episodes were really bad, but then I got used to it, and finally put a replay button it it. But I never put an opening credit. Anyway, if you want to check out the site and tell me what you think go here-->

http://clippyland.cjb.net

Also the character structure is very simple and there's a characters section too. If you just want to write a simple oone part episode with Mr. Gear and Clippy, or one of the other characters, just send it to me. I accept pretty much any content because I need more episodes. The characters that are dead are underlined in my characters section, so if you want to use a character pick one that isn't underlined. Please go to my site and tell me what you think, thanks alot.

-Clarence

http://clippyland.cjb.net

I'm sorry but I don't like it.
    If this is your first site ever designed, it's not bad, but when ur a intermediate designer, it's bad.

Colors are badly chosen, mouseovers aren't clean,....
    Penguins in the dessert

i find the font you have chosen for the navigation quite hard to read.

No sir. I don't like it.

Everything is very very hard to read....even the text in the cartoons....

don't know if resolution has anything to do with it....1152*864 is my current res......