A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Where is the movie?

Where is the movie?

Hi.

I'm unable to find were is the flash movie.

Here is what happens: I publish a movie in the Internet, and go see it in my browser. Later, i want to modify that movie, but just a little bit. So i change the movie, and publish it. But when i go and see the movie in my browser again, the changes don't appear. i delete all the temporary internet files, and the cookies, but i still can't see the new movie.

What i have done to see the new movie is giving it a new name, so when i change the name of the movie, i have to change the link in the HTML file. And when i do the refresh, it refreshes tha HTML file and pick up the new movie.

Is there a way to see the changes of a movie without having to name it different?

Can someone help?

while in flash, just hit ctrl+enter to see a preview of the changes.

i know that

thanks for your post, but i already know that. the problem is: i have a site all in flash, and i wanted to make changes in the core movie, but i have to wait so the temporary files are deleted. I wanted to know if, by any chance, we can automaticly delete the temp files that flash create.

every time you hit ctrl+enter, it overwrites the .swf, so if that is what you are referring to as the "temp files"...