A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: backstabbers

ok,so,Today,I do my usual things,go to school ect,I come home and my brother is on the pc,I tell him to mush,and my mom says to leave him have two hours on it,and I said "fine,Just dont go on aim or icq",I go up to my room and play dreamcast,i come back down,and AIM isnt even open,I open AIM,connect,say hello to jon S. and all of a sudden,I cussed at everybody and now Im out of a company I made up,I soon got it out of my brother that he yelled and threatened people on my AIM list,and I tell them that.Obviosly,They tought I was b/s ing. So,This is what I get. I helped them,I made movies,I bought things,I did a lot,And this is what I get in return. Am I better off without friends like this?

Red face

ah.. a young man (obviously since you're still in school and contending with a younger brother at home)...... learning the lessons of life.... some days are like that..

caithness massiv
    this is a great rant for the coffee lounge!!! i'm not a fan of revenge, so don't do anything back to him... ok

just know in your mind that you're not like that, and you would never try to hurt somebody else's reputation like that...

but don't worry... life goes on!!! cheers