dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: rave site *advice for design layout*

this is the second stage of my site which i've been working on. please feel free to leave any suggestions and tips on how i should flush my text*left, right, center* and also how to get my newsletter working.
    http://www.prodjectx.cjb.net

peace, 1lOvE
    rYaN
    ps: thanks for putting up with the constant errors.
    the final ver will not be this server.

Former Employee of Satan Napalm's Avatar
    The Snowball thing in the middle of the page. I would just soften the edges - it looks very hard.

The design is functional, perhaps a bit to conservative layout consdering the market.

1. possibly a small handful of horizontal and/or vertical lines to break up the black to produce grid effect - this is a very popular device at the moment
    2. the pink over the rollover is very loud - knock the colour back or maybe round the corners of the rectangles
    3.the banner colour is nice - watch the drop shadow in the couters of the c and o
    4 body pages - try the text set into a table say 500 or 600 px wide and centre the table in the page but keep the text left justified inside the table- for lists bullet points always look good (eg. previous parties page - use the unordered list tag)

hope this gives you some ideas