dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: logo redo

logo redo

I'm thinking of redoing my logo and I'd like to get some feedback. Attached is my logo in the midst of some graphics on a potential new webpage. What would you change about it if you were to redo it? I tend to like liquidagency.com logos.
    seapod00

I like it. Seems to fit with the page.
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).

so you'd keep it?

the page won't be that page. think of it outside of the context of the page...
    seapod00

I like it but you have to rationalise the fonts, the 'design' really seems to be shoehorned in there.

you can try and equalise the letter spacing throughout, and I would consider picking a different font for the 'design' part, maybe look at simply using an italicised version of your first font, which is a really good pick I think.

only other thing that stands out to me is the tall 'l' in taylor. I don't mind that it's extended but that it's extended with no where to go, it's just up there. I think you'd find you get more harmony by either not extending it or making it only as tall as the star shape on the end is high, creating more of a structure and form which is more satisfying to the eye.

it's pretty good though, I think with a little tweaking it will be perfect.

aversion's a smart cookie. i agree with him.
    maybe.

aversion...cheers. i will play around and post as per your suggestions...soon. appreciate your eye.
    seapod00

it was so long ago that i designed this logo that I forgot the font name. i tried what the font.com and that didn't help. I want to find the original font so that I can italicize design with it. anyone recognize it? ugh.

sp
    seapod00

found the font right after i posted. what do you think (attached)?
    seapod00

It might be just me, but i think it I'd like it without any spacing (ie. no spaces it between each word). Again, that may be just me, so don't do it just because of me.