A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Group Project

Group Project

I'm looking for a place where I can find talented folk who are looking for other talented folk to collaborate on mind blowing flash animation projects.

Where would be the best place to post a request to do a collaboration on a flash project?

you might try posting a site or link in the member sites forum, and solicit for interested potential collaborators. that way people can check out some of your style, ect. and decide if it's up their alley.
    afterall, the flash universe is big and wide. what kind of animation are you doing? narrative short story, interactive freaky, games?
    <fp>

you might want to make a site so you can upload the video so you can edit it inbetween and also your site could all be about recruting members

Here are more details

http://www.pg.150m.com/wanted.htm

How much money is being paid? I see no mention of that.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Originally posted by gerbick
    How much money is being paid? I see no mention of that.
    thats me boy.. straight to the jugular

"Group" no information on topic no money involved no skill shown project #665.

For those who are concerned about money, when the project is completed whoever wants pay for rights to broadcast or monetary awards are given they will be distributed to the artists according to the work and talent given to the project for as long as the copyright is valid. But the true goal of this project is to give to all who participated a cool movie to add to their portfolio. Perhaps if the team works great then high paying commissions could come our way to produce more.

Eric

Ok, its not like I already posted this about 12 times in the past. What are you bringing to the party?

What do you have to offer? Its like seeing a job offer somewhere saying "Hi, Im not good at anything, but I need people with skills to come and work with me for free". Maybe you have great programming skills, but cant draw a straight line looking for your other half to help you with a project? Or a designer looking for the programmer? Or maybe, you're really good at getting clients, have a respectable name, and will find work for those joining? And you know what, search the forum. I've posted way too many of these types of messages.

No I can't do it by tommorow.. 1stbite's Avatar
    so much agree foshper...

and shouldn't this be in the boardroom?

maybe FK needs to set a guildline stating if someone is requesting personal help (commitment) on a project that they need to state clearly in there message whether its payed or voluntary.

I mean its only fair to know whether the post is a job offer or a community project, as some might find it frustrating chasing dead leads to non payed work.

or maybe turn the Board room into its own section with

a - business support Forum (standard business related questions ie where can i get legal advise etc.
    b - Employment Forum (job offers, annoucment of availibilty to work etc all garenteed payed stuff)
    c - Projects Forum ( where people can post project ideas for people to voulenter to, no money involved, or payment if client found after project complete)
    and in a blink of an eye...
    Media and Multimedia Courses in Nottingham - First Diploma | IMedia | HND | Foundation Degrees | BA(Hons) Top Ups.

Give a Twit a chance!

Good idea about showing my skills, I'll add some flash movies on my page ASAP.

And I agree with fospher and 1stbite I wish there was a section in this forum where I could of posted in a category that was specific to what I was looking for.

I updated the page according to the feedback I got here. Now there are samples to check out. And a description of Earnings.

http://www.pg.150m.com/wanted.htm

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Muezan, I found you a playmate.
    Check out this thread: http://www.flashkit.com/board/showth...06#post2812406

I'll post you a link if I find anymore peeps wanting to start up a volunteer design company.

Hey, Bush isn't the only one who can came to be a uniter...
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick