A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for a calendar

Looking for a calendar

Im looking for a calendar page of some sort, where the user can go in and add an event when they want. Is there something already made out there?
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF
    See full complaint here > www.actionfx.net/complaint.htm

There is an event calendar component on the macromedia site you can modify, and I'm sure if you did a search here on Flashkit you would probably find more.
    www.electricbluemonkey.com

We have a calendar program completely ready to go, with an ASP and Microsoft Access back-end (it does NOT use Flash), it includes documentation, however we don't provide support. The user can easily log in and add, modify, and delete dates. The program allows consecutive dates to be entered (for example, tell it that an event will be from 3/2 through 3/9) and also allows you to change the colors of the events. If you are interested in purchasing at $50, please e-mail us:

www.ultimadesigns.com/contact.asp

You can see a live sample on our client's site:

http://www.ccbmw.com/calendar/events.asp?date=2/5/2004
    Last edited by Ultima Designs; 03-05-2004 at 05:01 PM.
    I really enjoy forgetting. When I first come to a place, I notice all the little details. I notice the way the sky looks. The color of white paper. The way people walk. Doorknobs. Everything. Then I get used to the place and I don't notice those things anymore. So only by forgetting can I see the place again as it really is.

CLN83, I got your e-mail and I just sent you a response, FYI.
    I really enjoy forgetting. When I first come to a place, I notice all the little details. I notice the way the sky looks. The color of white paper. The way people walk. Doorknobs. Everything. Then I get used to the place and I don't notice those things anymore. So only by forgetting can I see the place again as it really is.

Can you please send me the info on this calendar again, I need to purchase it.
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF

FK'n Elitist Super Mod EVPohovich's Avatar
    Would Rainlendar help? It's free.

That would be kewl, but im looking something for my client to edit, and make the calendar public display. It will need an admin side, then a public side.
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF

Drop us a line again - http://www.ultimadesigns.com/contact.php. I'll personally get back to you within a day.

try www.hotscripts.com, theres lots at various prices (some free)