A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Bullhorn...working?

Beyond the Sea

hey everyone,
    Upon checking the latest projects on the BULLHORN site, I realized that there were over 40 bids for most projects in the web design and animation categories (the ones I really look over) and I was just wondering how BULLHORN is working for everyone. Have you gotten jobs through its services? Have you made contacts? Have you acheived that pinnacle of design/money/big car/fast women/american dream?

Rich
    http://www.richpaul.com

FK Bored Crew

I do it for the halibut

Bullhorn seems great in the amount of new listings they email to me (in the same category) seemingly every day, and I have bid on, oh, maybe two dozen jobs. I intentionally low-balled a few bids, even, in hopes of at least getting a response. Now I know my flash presentation sucks, but compared to what I've seen in other's portfolio's it's not TOO bad. And I have not gotten a single response to any of my bids.

Anyways, I was considering posting a ficticious job up there to see what kind of response I get..... your thoughts?

-fishee

Flash Kit provides the Bullhorn job center as a service to members. On reading this post I emailed Bullhorn telling them I wanted more jobs for our Flash Kit members . I am happy to report that the amount of job listing for members to bid on should increase substantially during July 2000.

Please keep us posted as we want this to work for Flash Kit members.
    [Edited by Scills on 06-25-2000 at 12:40 AM]

Beyond the Sea

resolved

Cool. More jobs can only help, and I'd love to see this thing really take off.

And, you know, at least bullhorn has a lot of jobs specific to web design and animation...which the majority of job posting boards don't.

has anyone gotten work from this resource? I hope so. Let us know.

Rich