hello to anybody out there...

flash question, here goes...

i have created a main movie with a preloader which is waiting for the intromovie to be loaded, after the intromovie, it goes to a frame where the menu is. the menu have four object (with buttons) and on mouse release each one would play a movieclip (i've use tell target). i've place all four movieclips for the 4 objects (with buttons) in scene 2. and have put 4 preloader before placing the four movieclips at the last 4 frames of scene 2 just in case the viewer clicks on it before the four movieclips on scene 2 finish loading.

my question then is how do i specifically load the movieclip that the user clicks in case it hasn't been loaded yet. since the movie loads by scene then by frame.

i don't understand the load movies action too well especially the levels... since i re-use a lot of the symbols for all four movies, if i export each movies only to bring them back then that means the filesize would double.

but how do i tell a movieclip or a scene or even a frame to load when someone click a button that tells that scene/frame/movieclip to play? can u only load movies? or how do i share the library between two flas so that when i import the movies back into the main flas, it doesn't create the same symbol in the library?

confused hmmmm....
j7