Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel Assassinates Hamas Spiritual Leader

Monsieur
    hehehe. yahoooooooooooooo

Did they got the Idea from him
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is freaky..

sorry about my spealing!

i read all this and in a kind of a shook.
    why we need to be afried of teror this is what they want.why some think that they are fighting for something right?

if the sitoation will go worse?i dont know how many of you know,but each day the israli securety stops between 10 to 20 bombers.so imagen
    they woldent have been stop.israel was like hell.

so our war agients those teror is endless.why should i apolegies.they hide behind women childern as a humen shild.it is not a war on land or releagin,it is poletics.

hamas and al qaeda?why do you think that they are not working together right now.teror is everywhere all the time.if you dont see pepole killd it dosent meen that they are not trying.dont you point your finger on a spasific sitoation to say this is the couse.

yassin deth is not a finel suolotin,but you dont need to let those pepole to rest,they are fighting for something that you think is right but is not.if they want peace they would of done it in 1999,but the just want us out.

it is easy to say things from far away,but when you live inside this circil,and you experiens thing's then it is diffrent.
    PURA VIDA

so, they cut one arm off a thousand arm starfish - big whoop

what grows back will be scarred and hardened, and tougher to cut off the next time - the cycle continues.
    repetition bores me...zzzzzzzzz.

still waiting for that asteroid to come and end/save us all...

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

it dosent matter if you cut or not,they will still do it.but you need to prevent them to do many bombing.so for that you need to cut.
    i know that it dosnt stop the terror,but it is redus,and as i say before,they say that now they will do this and that,well nothing new they allways say it and do it.but by cuting those hands we prevent them.

i know that the only way is peace but thier ideology will not change.thepeace will come from the pepole on both side not from the polotition.
    PURA VIDA

I Mastered Dead Technology TallGuyLittleCar's Avatar
    Originally posted by nordberg
    so, they cut one arm off a thousand arm starfish - big whoop
    what happens if cut the head off? or perhaps the center part of the starfish(as starfish have no heads) so you just have a thousand arms. I think the thousand arms will die. except with hamas you have 4 or 5 heads.
    ONLY RON PAUL AND ALUMINUM FOIL CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
    annoy your politician fairtax.org, a political forum

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

while it is pretty shady for the isreali military to engage in what is more or less a terrorist attack itself, i'm not going to feel sorry for the hamas-scumbags that were killed. if you play with fire, you are going to get burned.

lol TGLC - i guess i didn't think my analogy through. anyway, we should know by now that there is NO solution for this issue, and our grandkids will probably be thinking the same thing (from their condos on mars!)

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

Originally posted by TallGuyLittleCar
    what happens if cut the head off? or perhaps the center part of the starfish(as starfish have no heads) so you just have a thousand arms. I think the thousand arms will die. except with hamas you have 4 or 5 heads.
    (side note: some species of starfish can grow back entirely new bodies from a single servered limb)
    Hush child. japangreg can do what he wants. - PAlexC
    That was Zen - this is Tao.

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Did I read somewhere that starfish have no brains?
    Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

Originally posted by 743
    so our war agients those teror is endless.why should i apolegies.they hide behind women childern as a humen shild.
    Don't you think that the Palestinians feel the exeact same way?

Israel might not hide behind women and children, but their massive advantage in military hardware hardly makes this a fair fight. If they had equivilent military support and were conducting the same type of 'surgical' strikes (with the same frequency of 'colateral damage') at the Israeli leadership, would you feel any differently about what they are doing?

If the Israelis aren't going to step up and recognize that killing innocent civilians in the name of 'politics' is wrong and should be apologized for, why should the Palestinians?
    Hush child. japangreg can do what he wants. - PAlexC
    That was Zen - this is Tao.

i think the teror group dont fight for the palestinen way.couse our war is agients those who harm us and not the cevilian.if there were not terror so all was good.and in the first place why israel need to fight them.this is the palestina auturoty to do so.

if they has the same militry advanteg?i recone thier isnt a smarter or stronger wepon then a souecid bomber-it has eyes legs brain and it can blend in,hit directly..........

dont forget that our war is not agienst the pepole but the terorr.it is easy to say that the represent but they dont.i always think that if someone want to live in peace so he will.
    imagin that from toomorow the terroriest will stop bombing and....
    do you think israel will target them just for fun?
    PURA VIDA

Running Plodding & Limping SpockBert's Avatar
    what if its a chocolate starfish?

Originally posted by gerbick
    damn jafang... you just enlightened me big time, seriously.

did not know half of that myself. thank you.
    Both the Founder of the Israel Nation and Peoples "Abraham and Sarah" were Persian (now Iran).

Tony

It seems like the concensus of opinion here in Australia is that Yasser Arafat missed the opportunity of a lifetime when he rejected Baraks offer a few years ago.

He seems to have this fixation with Jerusalem.

***edited by me cause I just wanted to make a small point, and not argue with others***

**Before I get flamed** I dont supprot the killing of any human regardless of their political or religious position, and This event will likely just add to the wounds on either side.

This is MHO

Tony
    Last edited by XU1; 03-22-2004 at 06:06 PM.

wow...some of the stuff I've read in this thread has left me in awe.....

The word Terror,and terrorist is vague and its being used to the advantage of bush, the media etc, which is fine, smart i suppose......When Israel invades and starts operations in the westbank and Gaza, its called defending themselves...when A suicide bomber attacks israel, its called terror........why is that exactly? Suicide bombers target women and children? and opposed to Israel right.......They target militants............

no my friend, wake up and smell the hommos......Personaly, I've had several bullets fly through my window in lebanon...im not a militant...or am I?

Im getting out of this thread.......politics cant be discussed like this......

Originally posted by japangreg
    their massive advantage in military hardware hardly makes this a fair fight.
    life generally isn't fair
    "They're very much like scruffy pigs to look at, and they've got big, knobbly warts and lumps all over their long, hairy faces. They are very, very ugly indeed..."

Originally posted by SpockBert
    what if its a chocolate starfish?
    "They're very much like scruffy pigs to look at, and they've got big, knobbly warts and lumps all over their long, hairy faces. They are very, very ugly indeed..."

Originally posted by japangreg

Well, considering that so many of their important cultural and religous sites fall within it, I think it makes as much sense for them to consider it 'theirs' as it does for the Israelis.
    Ever since the overthrow of Israel in 70CE (yep that long ago) by the Romans,the Israelites have never had a homeland, until last century.

There is no rationalising the problem between the Israelites and the Palestinians because they both deserve to live on the land, but it seems they cant live together, and religion seems to be the main cause of it>>>>read Fanaticism on both sides.

The Israelites have a historical and a religious connection to the land over any other religious groups, all the other religions came after, claiming it as their own, the Israelites had no nation to defend this back then. They built Jerusalem, they were the ones to worship their God in it for thousands of years, they fought for it, they rebuilt it, and they died en-mass in it when it was overun.

How any other religious group, Muslim or Christian can claim it as theirs just defies logic. But that was the main reason Yasser Arafat rejected the offer by Barak because it didnt include Jerusalem.

That I dont think will ever happen, and I can understand why, if he dropped this claim he would have had a state by now.

*** I dont mean to offend any one by saying this, but this is just my observation***

Tony
    Last edited by XU1; 03-23-2004 at 07:47 AM.

Originally posted by metamorphosis
    The word Terror,and terrorist is vague and its being used to the advantage of bush, the media etc, which is fine, smart i suppose......When Israel invades and starts operations in the westbank and Gaza, its called defending themselves...when A suicide bomber attacks israel, its called terror........why is that exactly? Suicide bombers target women and children? and opposed to Israel right.......They target militants............
    Smartest point made in this thread.

So long as certain people try to differentiate or decide on what is "terrorism" and what is not the cycle will never end.

To the young boy who's mother/father/family has been killed, he only wants one thing when he grows up - to hurt someone back.

Whether he be Israeli, or Palestinian.

One day someone needs to finally say, "That's enough". And until someone does that, then the Israelies are as guilty as the Palestinians.

As are those who support either side over the other.
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

Maybe I am missing the point but is it not the fact that Hamas is not Palestine or Palestine Government?

A "normal" Palestian do not attack Israel and is not part of Hamas whilst Israel Goverment with the country's army attacks Palestine state.

Anybody can enlighten me on this as I am not an expert on this conflict?

The way I see it is when IRA bombed England, we do not bulldoze the homes or impose daily curfews on everyday Irish civilians. We obviously did something in questionable circumstances albet with less "colloteral" damage...