A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: **flash Template Help**

**flash Template Help**

I have tried and tried to download flash templates to put together,and every time I do,the folders have files in there that my computer will not allow me to open.The files that will not open are the flash files.I can open up the index,and whatever else has a picture on it,but when it comes to the sound file and whatever else deals with the actual flash,it wont let me even open it.It tries to send me to a site that I can look for what created the file to open it,but I'm not going to look through that stuff for hours just trying to find something I'll never find.Is there something that I have to have on my computer(some kind of download)that will allow me to open and view these files????Please help me out with this because I would love to have a flash template for my website.Thanks in advance.

Well, you need to have the flash program to open flash files. Last time I checked, MX was about $400 if you ordered it on-line. Don't bother though, unless you have some sort of mental aberration and want to spend all your days and nights learning how to use it. Flash MX has a learning curve like Mount Everest.