A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: u all were like me

Hi PPl ! n e body who is reading this . well i have just started workin with flash , and frankly i havend had much help.Many of you out there must be at this stage once , and i know all you got out if it . Just want to know what would be a good way to start workin with flash, are the tutorial included with the flash software a good STartup ?
    and besides that what can i use !
    and HOw do i practice it to learn things that would help ?
    thats all !

------------------
    AZ

Cool

The tutorials are a great place to start learning flash. But the best way to learn (in my opinion) is to practice making something, ask questions here on the message board and u will usually get answers quickly. I started by making a web page animation for city hall (here in ottawa), u can make animations for your own page or make a banner for your signature file (that comes later). Just think of something that would look cool on the web and try to make it work in flash. It donsnt matter if it doesnt look great, just the practice of drawing and making a movie with scenes and layers helps alot. Start with the tutorials and look through the tutorial section here on flashkit. Im a sorta newbie myself and this is a great place to learn flash. Try the tutorials on other sites too, like webmonkey or macromedia tutorials too if u have time, but as I like to think... practice and just plain messing around is the best way to learn, dont hesitate to ask questions

C Ya

Da Cheese
    -The wheel is turning, but the mouse is dead-

Also, if u dont have flash software, download the 30 day trial version of flash 4.0 frm Macromedia.com....

Da Cheese