A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Makulaf....

Makulaf....

Here are the fun files for the menus, headers, banners and two of the tutorials from my site (swf) in a zip file. For the other tutorials I can send the html and image files, but the html documents rely heavily on server side scripting and would not be easily transferrable - would need to be edited or most likely re-written anyway so let me know what you want to do. Or they can stay where they are on my site for now, I will not change those pages for a while yet.

Once you upload what I have sent you, let me know and I will remove them from my site.

Files

Super Moderator
    I still don't understand why we are moving stuff your site and some of it won't be accessible. Wouldn't it be easier to just supply you will the hosting funds so you can continue as before? This is disruptive to divide things up.

ok I have download the zip It would be nice if you could send me all the images you use I am going to just remake it like it is now\

on my server i can save the html page on my desktop can you( if so could you zip all of the images and html pages for me (when you get time)

(hope you fell better!!!!!!!!!1)
    Last edited by Makulaf; 04-10-2004 at 07:49 AM.
    ~~Drew~~
    New Tutorial Site Coming
    Soon
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/show....php?p=4118485

Ok Bob

Now that I think about it Bob...

With some help from a friend that came about much faster than I thought it would, I already took care of the hosting situation and will keep the same host so I'll leave things as they are, sorry for the aggravation. Since I've been sick and overwhelmed with all the ramifications that go with all the life changes I sometimes feel like I am out of control of things and jump the gun a little. So I am sorry to do this. (Could be my medication, LOL) But later on I do plan to be switching the site and its contents to it's own domain name(same host) with a better site redesign, ad-free search and re-direct from the old addy and want to simplify by focusing primarily on drawing images and taking on donations to build a larger and more diverse image library for the site. I kind of want to shy away from making actual movies and banners and such because I don't have the time and energy for them like I thought, so instead of transferring them to Makulaf, as I go along, I will leave those pages as-is updating them only through donations from viewers and probably only add new works of my own to the clipart images and maybe the occasional tutorial. This should sound like a better plan.

I looked over my html pages and they will be a real pain in the butt to edit or re-write, so instead of dividing things up, then Makulaf can still use some of what I zipped up (fun files) as examples/samples, link to my pages, whatever, on his site and I will still keep them up on mine as well. (A donation to his site if he still wants).

Yea that would be great!
    ~~Drew~~
    New Tutorial Site Coming
    Soon
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/show....php?p=4118485