A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: kigot.com

amazing after effects or similar stuff. not 100% my style but very well done. Nice music and good transitions, like the dropdowns.

cool site for sure
    Last edited by JFlashK; 04-20-2004 at 02:23 PM.

I love the 3D display panels. Not so hot on the actual interface, but overall kewl and award worthy. The spider not as kewl as mine though *picking...*

Nice work man..
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF
    See full complaint here > www.actionfx.net/complaint.htm

Nice effects but the interface is a bit 'awkward' to use, kinda hard to explain that but it just doesn't seem 'sorted', can't be more specific. The style isn't my thing and it's way bloated at 2megs for the shell and 300-500k for the loaded swfs which have no content right now.

Looks like the kind of fx stuff flashlevel would do, it will be interesting to see what's in this firm's portfolio when it comes up.

2 Megs..!
    Didnt seem like to megs..
    of course im on a T1
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF
    See full complaint here > www.actionfx.net/complaint.htm

I could understand it being 2megs if there was evidence of it on the screen, but it doesn't seem like there is to me. There's a couple of animations and everything's obviously saved without much compression, but still, 2megs? I don't see it.

OMG *shocked*

this site owns. 3d,effects and design in my opinion is on. hats off. yeah seeing their portfolio will be interesting.

I love the color combinations and the 3d panels. The interface is not my style but the interface color is nicely executed. I love the sound too.

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    I like some of it but dont like other bits, the anim on the left is cool, though it is a bit similar to billy bussy. The main content area in the middle feels a bit empty and doesn't math the border which is a bit big, apart from that some cool stuff here.

It's beautiful. My favorite area is the drop down menus vanishing as you point to something else. I'm more drawn to earthy or worn textures myself but I think for what it is (a futuristic interface) she's quite lovely and the music really helps too.

Am I the only one seeing the uncanny resemblence between these two???

Flipsideguy

It happens... though I see what you mean. They did change it enough to make it so it isn't *too* exact. But I just think of that stuff as a really great compliment to the person who came up with the first one. They are the same size so I'll bet this one was inspired by x-box's site, but just because it's similar doesn't always mean it was ripped off from someone else.

Nice site. Great effects and animations. My only issue is the whole thing seems bulgy. It's like it stick out of the screen like fat. The main content area is nice and brought in and out well and the navigation is cool.

Also, I cant seem to find out where these guys are? There are all sorts of online forms to fill out but what if I just want to know where they are located?
    It must be obvious day at camp stupid

the thud of the body rabbitkiller's Avatar
    That's just masterpiece of 3D design & animation (not much of the Flash though...). THere's no resemblance between xbox and kigot (just one curve???)
    world[i] = new world();

The only resemblance between kigot and xbox is maybe that kigot was even better ? hehe

I have just one question: These effects are achievable in After Effects ? If that`s the case i have really missed out on that program :O

Originally posted by flipsideguy
    Am I the only one seeing the uncanny resemblence between these two???
    you're not the only one who sees a resemblence but I don't see anything but a resemblence. Even if the designer saw that x-box site and said to themselves, 'this looks nice I think I'll use that curve at the top of my new site', it's still not anywhere near being a rip or worth commenting on. It's just inspriation, if that, imho.

I love it! I think the sounds and music are sweet.
    I love the effects too!

after seeing it, it makes me want to stop web design, because I know I am not capapble of that.

Everything is cool.
    Only thing wanting is the fact that there is a lack of proper grammer abound.
    "we releasing opened new site nows" might as well be the first sentence.
    But it is a pretty good show of some not-so subtle cool looking 3d spline effects and stuff.
    Er splean? Spleen? Fraktal? not sure.
    Have a wonderful day!
    http://www.gpathmedia.com!

SITE OF THE YEAR?

_line
    http://www.LineDetail.com | The LineDetail Drawing Co. | Theme Site Design - Art - Animation
    http://www.WebSlime.com | Low Cost Web Hosting & Domain Names