A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: kigot.com

i don't get it.... the site doesn't play after i click on the logo..
    Flash MX + ASP + WinXP Pro
    Now Learning PHP & MySQL

When I was showed this site yesterday, I was blown. Really crisp GFX and usage of after fx. I liked the conceptual spider. Good job folks!

Sheldon
    www.p3rpl3xity.com
    P3RPL3XITY.COM - Inspiration leads to Creativity!

SLEEKBANNERS - Bringing The Limelight To You!

I absolutely love the effects. This is definitely a new level of design. It's better than billybussey.com

Unfortunately it seems that the style of sites utilizing this level of effects use this chrome-y pod-like interface with baffleing 3D metal monitor things. I can't wait to see someone apply these skills to something more logical.

Typically I don't like the futuristic looking interfaces. They remind me of those "free templates" you can download anywhere on the internet. But, I have to admit this is nice.

They didn't "over use" any techniques or software. And everything seems to be spaced well. Only thing I find disapointing in a site like this is that they couldn't wait another few days to launch the portfolio section.

any way... i like.
    2.08Ghz AMD Athalon XP - 333Mhz FSB - 2.02Gb RAM - DUAL 19" Flat Screen (Graphics Series)

Very very cool. everything was so fluid. As for 2 megs, a bit much maybe...But I've seen sites that were more bloated for less inside. Will be cool to see when some actual content is up.

Now the music...anyone know where its from, because the beginning sounded so familiar? At first it sounded really cool, but it got a bit dramatic with the chanting and such at the end. Oh and the stop button wasn't working for me on the player.

But overall very impressed with it!

sounded like some belonged in either a star wars, or a harry potter, or a lotr movie of sorts.
    Have a wonderful day!
    http://www.gpathmedia.com!

The music reminded me of a Tim Burton movie.

Originally posted by flipsideguy
    Am I the only one seeing the uncanny resemblence between these two???

The whole thing looks a lot like the old Infinium Labs site Who's We made a few years back, if you ask me.

But nobody asked me

Originally posted by random_fool
    The whole thing looks a lot like the old Infinium Labs site Who's We made a few years back, if you ask me.

But nobody asked me
    Bro... when was the last time you took an eye exam. No offense* Just being silly *

That site doesnt look anything like that. Just cause its 3D and is pretty doesnt mean it looks like Ininium. Really...
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF
    See full complaint here > www.actionfx.net/complaint.htm

Life moves at 63 fps. mr. freak's Avatar
    Wow, I'm impressed. Smooth animation, great AE work, pleasant sound... top-notch in a bunch of categories!

What bothers me is 1) the hugeness of the file (though it only took ~10 seconds to load for me), and 2) the "glossy" look (never liked it on pretty much anything, save for Apple hardware ).
    Be Happy.
    WebFeats v5 { webfeatsdesign.com } \\\ ITA Judge { internettinyawards.com } \\\ My band! { modusoperandiband.com }

kigot.com - Nutz!

Im sure everyone has seen this one by now?

http://www.kigot.com/

.___________// Dries Schaballie .___________//SEVENEDGE.BE // Interactive media. .___________//DSDESIGN.BE // Personal design portfolio.

wow, very wow

probably the BEST 3D "panel" themed site I have ever seen....wish it was done....still very fluid...technically sound... looked great...didnt notice size....until it was mentioed.. not very professional..alway soptimize if you can..

-whispers-

The site is really great I think. I have one little thing about the music. Last week I went to Disney World, Orland, FL and I swear I heard that there, all of it. Then I did notice they did have an account with Disney for $30,000 a year, guess the music came with the package.

Great stuff, though I felt it was a bit out of 'balance'. They seemed to have focused too much on the oohs and aahs that they neglected the content. I don't mean that there aren't any content, which there aren't, but I meant that the middle was too empty, which threw the balance off. Graphic-wise though, this site blows my mind, very cool stuff.
    Illustrations, animations, games, and interactions on the web as you've never seen.
    SKYCASTLE STUDIOS

The soundtrack does sound very familiar ... looks like George won't be too happy about it

i like thi glass object left above - is it possible make it with Flash tools too?

thanks
    I like all FLASH fans, but my girl can't stand them.
    -------------------------------------------
    I am still learning
    Sorry for my stupid questions (sometimes) and bad English.

stef - digital-farm.co.uk Stefan150's Avatar
    what progs have they used for this site???

[]D[][]V[][]D
    *bump*

Havent commented on anything in a while.
    me likey. Now finish it. And run a spell checker through it...lol.