A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help with spaceship tutorial...

Help with spaceship tutorial...

Hi ive followd the tutorial on how to make a spaceship move around and fire... As far as i can tell i did it all right but wen i test the movie the laser shot apperas above the ship and moves off screen, the ctl button does nothing... Help? ...im using flash MX..
    Thnx

Re: Help with spaceship tutorial...

Originally posted by EvilMuppet
    Hi ive followd the tutorial on how to make a spaceship move around and fire... As far as i can tell i did it all right but wen i test the movie the laser shot apperas above the ship and moves off screen, the ctl button does nothing... Help? ...im using flash MX..
    Thnx
    Where is the site you followed the tutorial? give us an idea then how to help you.

Barry_UK

The Tute is right here in flashkit under tutorials, the one about how to make a spaceship and move it around woth the arrow keys and shoot with the ctl key. There seems to be something wrong with the script relating to firing the laser...

I dont see it only see one : Making a ship with Thrust and Friction

post the url.

Barry_Uk

http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/Ga...-598/more5.php thats the section im having trouble with

Having looked at the start, you will see testing the movie your making dont work either. i will see what I can do later. I have work rt now.

Unless someone else can help in the mean time.

Barry-UK