dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [opinion] Fishy Fishy

Professional Air Guitarist Frag's Avatar
    Brain, Body, Clothes, Computer Chair, Room, House, Neighborhood, City, State, Country, Continent, World, Galaxy, Universe, and on?

[opinion] Fishy Fishy

Do you think Be The Trout! is MiniClip worthy?

Also, how much does MiniClip usually pay for games?

-Thanks

some games on miniclip are boring, but most are fun to play and have awesome graphics!

um... im not so sure they would buy it from you. No offence, but to me it isn't a very exciting game to play. check that other fishing game around fk recently. it was fun to play and had excelent graphics.

i do like the sounds (at first. after the score was like 200+ it got kinda anoying, and the animation when the fish gets hooked.

sorry to disapoint :S BUT i rekkon the doodle they might wana buy if u make awesomer than it already is

i dont know how much miniclip pays, why not emailing them or sending a pm to the miniclip dude here at fk (fk name is miniclip isnt it???)

it's a nice start! maybe more levels. some different death animations (how about getting hooked and pulled out of the water?) and maybe his health should be going down - constantly needing to be refreshed with flies? the "yum" sound gets a little tiresome. maybe animate the bubbles too.

I really like the movement of the fish.

I have to agree, the yum-sound makes me search for the "tun-off" button of my speakers. It's fun to play, but I think the blue fly and the hooked fly look too similar. I would change this at first. The fish navigation is really nice and easy to handle.
    Be a worm and catch fruits in a parallax scenario:

http://www.nibbly.com/flug.html

I think you need some animations. Its the water, but it doesnt move at all. I hear bubble sound, but bubbles dont move.

Also I think there are white pixels around your bitmaps graphics, you should clear them up.

I would of like to have seen the seaweed moving...bubbles rising...
    and more animation on the fish movements....other than that it's a nice simple tidy game.....maybe some music might help?
    BTW.....I thought the 'Doodle' game was a cool idea

Professional Air Guitarist Frag's Avatar
    Brain, Body, Clothes, Computer Chair, Room, House, Neighborhood, City, State, Country, Continent, World, Galaxy, Universe, and on?
    Well, I made this for a client in a day and don't plan to change anything, I was just curious.

Thanks for your feedback