A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: MP3 Audio Streaming with SwishMax

MP3 Audio Streaming with SwishMax

Does anyone know if you can download MP3's off of Napster and use in SwishMax? I am trying to create a wedding video using SwishMax and I need some tracks to play. Any ideas? I am going to export my movie as an .avi and burn it to dvd. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Problem solved.

For those who wish to do this:

CD Ripping Settings in Napster.

You can select the encoder you want to use for ripping. If you have the MP3 encoder on your computer, both Windows Media Audio and MP3 are available in the drop-down menu.

Setting
    The Setting drop-down lets you select the sound quality/file size for your tracks. The default is 128 kbps stereo, which is near-CD quality. The Info box provides additional information about the setting you have selected.

Enable Gracenote CDDB
    When this box is checked, Napster automatically accesses the Gracenote database for CD information when reading a CD. You must be online to access the database.

Download MP3 Encoder
    Clicking this link takes you to a page where you can download the free MP3 encoder. Note that this link does not appear if you already have the MP3 encoder on your computer.

Import as MP3 in SwishMax.

Works perfectly.