dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: My Site

My Site

Hi all, I'm pretty new to flash, I want to be able to make a new flash intro for my site and make the site itself flash enhanced. If anyone would like to assist me in fixing up my site i'd really appreciate it. Things i'd like to know how to do is make an intro with flash, make buttons, a banner, and a navi in flash. My site is at: The Dark Reborn Its a matrix online clan site and i'd really appreciate any help possible.

How do you change the 3d logo, the DS to something else in the file Dsdesign version 1 interface template?

Hey there!

There are endless tutorials on these kinds of things, most you can find to your liking by looking at the navigation menu at the top and clicking on Tutorials.

I couldnt find anything in the tutorials about changing the text already in an fla file. In the preloader there are teh letters DS doing an 3d animation, would i have to delete the 1 that's there and make my own 3d words animated? Or is there a way that i could just like backspace the letters and type in the letters i want and have it continue the animation?

ok i see what your saying...your talking about the intro movie...to be perfectly honest im completely new with flash...but I believe the only way to edit the text is to go to that frame in the movie and then select the layer and edit the text through there...i may be 10 miles off though, sorry bud