dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: help on GetUrl with frames

help on GetUrl with frames

Hi there,

I've got a frames site, in the top a titleframe, left a frame for a shoutbox, right(middle) the main frame and at the bottom a frame with a flash file which contain my flashbuttons.

Th e problem is, i got the actionscripts for the buttons from a webdesigner. The buttons bounce at mouseover. I've added the getURL action to the button, but now the button doesn't bounce. Somehow it seems like the geturl action interferes with the mouseover actions.
    Is it possible that i'm forgetting something, or am i doing something wrong?

you can check my site here: www.zeeuws-meisje.tk
    Another question is about the loading into frame, but i think i allready found the answer so i'm going to try this first when i get home!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi there,

I have just checked out your site and the buttons in the bottom frame do bounce! There does not seem to be any problem.

Stee

YOUR RIGHT, BUT THE BUTTONS DON'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, THEY'RE NOT LINKED TO ANOTHER PART OF THE SITE. AS SOON AS I ADD THE "getURL" ACTION THE BOUNCING STOPS AND THE GETURL WORKS. i THINK THE BOUNCING ACTIONS AND THE GETURL INTERFERE WITH EACH OTHER, BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE OR WHAT THE INTERFERENCE IS.

PROBLEM IS THAT I'M NOT AT HOME SO I CANT POST THE SCRIPT. I WILL WHEN I GET HOME, THIS WILL MAKE IT A LOT MORE OBVIOUS!!

THANKZ ANYHOW!!!

No problem.