A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Osama bin Laden puts price on Annan's head

Linux + BeOS = ? ? ? ? ? ? connect2nikhil's Avatar

Osama bin Laden puts price on Annan's head

Osama bin Laden puts price on Annan's head

DUBAI: A recording described as the voice of Osama bin Laden, posted on the Internet on Thursday, offered bounties in gold to anyone who kills US Iraq administrator Paul Bremer or UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan.

The recording on an Islamist Web site said a prize of 22 lb in gold would also be given to anyone who killed other officials including Bremer's deputy and UN envoy to Iraq Lakhdar Brahimi. The reward would be worth around $125,000 at current gold prices.

The voice in the recording called for a jihad, or holy war, against the US-led occupation of Iraq, Iraq's US-appointed Governing Council and whoever cooperates with them.

"We in al-Qaeda organisation are committed to a prize of 10,000 grams of gold to whoever kills Bremer, his deputy, the commander of American forces or his deputy in Iraq," said the voice.

The pro-al-Qaeda site captioned the recording: "O people of Iraq! A message by Sheikh Osama bin Laden, may God protect him."

The voice sounded like the al-Qaeda leader's, but its authenticity could not be immediately verified. The CIA was studying the recording to decide on its authenticity, a CIA spokesman in Washington said.

It blasted the United Nations as a tool of "Crusaders" - a reference to the US-led coalition in Iraq - and accused it of handing Palestinian lands to Zionists.

Continued here http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/663180.cms
    Now, After US, it is the turn of UN
    To design is Human. To Flash is Divine.- Nikhil "NicK" Desai
    Anyone, who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.
    Anyone, who continues learning stays young.
    The greatest thing in life is to keep learning and stay young. - Henry Ford

hmmm. sorta interesting. can they prove it's him and not some other annoyed person with claims of offering gold for a hit?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I believe they think it's him, but don't think it's been confirmed as of yet..

Not suprising.

think i'll wait till Binny raisies it more and then go get Kofi Annie then go turn him over to Binny and capture Bin and collect the $50 million.

And how does one recieve his reward? It's not as though you can just call him up...

"Hey Ossie, just wanted to make sure you were good with 4 pm, cave. Sound good?"

Originally posted by DigitalOne
    And how does one recieve his reward? It's not as though you can just call him up...

"Hey Ossie, just wanted to make sure you were good with 4 pm, cave. Sound good?"
    Go to Pakistan, and ask for Bin Laden, they'll point u in the right direction.

Originally posted by Hellsbellboy
    Go to Pakistan, and ask for Bin Laden, they'll point u in the right direction.

Better Ask Musharraf. I feel Osama is Un-official guest staying in Pakistan.

else Contact the Dean of OBLU (Osama Bil Laden University).. application forms available now. See the attached file below
    Attached Files Attached Files

Im real fed up with this terrorist crap. If i hear the names sadam, Osama, Bush,UN,Iraq, P Diddy again im gonna grab the nearest object and hit myself for a minute.

Originally posted by mxkidz
    Im real fed up with this terrorist crap. If i hear the names sadam, Osama, Bush,UN,Iraq, P Diddy again im gonna grab the nearest object and hit myself for a minute.
    I SHALL HELP YOU

SADAM
    OSAMA
    BUSH
    UN
    IRAQ
    P. DIDDY
    J.Lo

SADAM
    OSAMA
    BUSH
    UN
    IRAQ
    P. DIDDY
    J.Lo

SADAM
    OSAMA
    BUSH
    UN
    IRAQ
    P. DIDDY
    J.Lo

COME ON HIT YOUR SELF

he he. I thought it said 10000 grams of Gold, which is like 150k dollars, not millions.

does thi mean his influence is slipping?

cause correct me if i'm wrong, but people used to do this kinda stuff for him for free?? including taking their lives...

Originally posted by xup878
    does thi mean his influence is slipping?

cause correct me if i'm wrong, but people used to do this kinda stuff for him for free?? including taking their lives...
    excellent point!

Ah, these boys is all swelled up. So this was earlier...getting set to trade. Then, woooaaah differences.
    Blog ¤ Photos ¤ Book

Hey! lets remember WHO first supported OSama Bin Laden (the CIA).... and now they are the one's trying to finish him up....

I have a question.....

Since the 911, was there any evidence directly linking OSAMA to the bombings ? (and a link would help)

.... America has one of the tight security airports in the world... tell me how were 4 airlines hijacked and crashed in to bulidings and the pentagon... Its not so simple as you think it is... I think there were some other motives.......
    MY OTHER HAIR doo IS AN AFRO

>>Better Ask Musharraf. I feel Osama is Un-official guest staying in Pakistan.

I think OBL is dried paste on a desert rock somewhere, the US knows it and they are keeping it a secret in the hopes of finding others talking on cell phones.

Doesn't he also need to do dialysis every couple days? Pretty hard to do in a cave.

>>I thought it said 10000 grams of Gold, which is like 150k dollars, not millions.

It's OBL that has the millions on his head. $50 million now. I think I heard they doubled it a few months ago. Probably because they know they will never have to pay it.

>>America has one of the tight security airports in the world...

No, America HAD the loosest airport security in the world, up till 9/11. Israel had the tightest, and still does.

actually osama wouldnt take help from the cia, he has always been adamant against the west, even during his mujahedin days against the soviets, he declined stinger missiles from the CIA on more than one occassion.(notice their weaponry in photos)

and yes, the value of the hit and the fact that he has to offer money both point to him losing his ideological hold.

I heard he'd put a bounty on his head...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by Markp.com
    I heard he'd put a bounty on his head...
    Ha Ha Ha This made me laugh....