A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Site Check Please

Site Check Please

Site Check Please
    A work in progress for a home theater company. The sound fx are not in yet nor most of the content.

Thanks in advance!
    http://www.delpadre.com/soundadvice/

Junior Bacon Cheeseburger
    Wow that looks really nice.
    I like your design and the overall metallic feel. The bar at the top that's kind of wavy is nice eye candy too.

The problems I see are that the text on button rollovers is much too slow and choppy. Perhaps you could use changes in brightness instead of Alpha? Alpha motion tweens make things slow. I found that out the hard way.

I'm not sure about the background color either. It may need adjusted, try a few other colors.

Overall though it looks great and you're off to a super start.
    Good luck!
    -Space Chicken
    www.fredthemonkey.com/
    I like to post replies to those who get no replies!

theres an invisible mouse over button near the bottom that brings up a picture of a guy sitting on a couch, you might wanna fix that

You're on a great track, that website is amazing. Great layout, sounds are in sync, I can't complain.

Beautiful! I would reccomend spreading the larger, faded "Welcome" out so that spans the length of the top part. There's too much dead space on the left there.
    Visit my Flash site! It's full of trippy art. http://www.scottdubar.com

nice.

I don't like the preloader "preparing your experience" with the logo above. I just find that to be an annoying phrase. Way to touchy-feely for me.

When you push a button for a section you are currently in, I don't think it shouldn't reload.

Thanks so much for your help, you all have great points. Its far from done!