A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help me with ideas for Banner/header

Help me with ideas for Banner/header

Hey I have a banner Im working on and i think its really good but i think its too plain. If anyone can offer some ideas Ide be very thankful. you can see the banner here http://www.brinked.com/banner.jpg

the name of the site I was thinking of just putting plain text and to the left but the rest seems to be plain, links I will have will be Home register/login and checkout

thanks

Something long like text would do good but also the backround (which is much better then a flat color) might still seem too plain. Drop shadows or other blending effects might help, as well as maby some kind of inlarged trasparent image under the text.

Also, maby concider some sort of short looping animation?

I don't think it's too plain, why not add the text then let us see it. Sometimes less is best. In fact a lot of the time that's true.
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).

I think it's pretty nice. It looks kinda big though. Is that the size you need? You could fit a whole lotta text in there....