hey man...this collision detect/distance/hotspot thing is driving me mad =)

I'm working on my flashgame where I need to stop my little gamehero from walking into diffrent areas etc...(remember?)

I just can't make it work :-)

Then I saw illumin8d1's Zelda game just now and he's doing exacly what i've been trying to acheive the last couple of days...(only I tried with collision detect witch he probably did't)It looks really sweet!

He wasn't allowed to share the code on the board but if you've got the code mailed you know how he did it (as far as I understood it was ok with HIM to share the code)

You gave me a nice hint on how to do distance coding yesterday but it just wasn't enough for me to be able to make it all work (after all I'm not at all good at scripting)

could you be a bit more specific on how I should wright the code or do I have to wait for your huge tutorial on "the art of mooving a little fellow across the stage in flash"---you ARE making one, right??;-)

(yeahhh...another diffrence between my and illumin81's game... the first things I put in there were the monsters..and NOW i'm stuck...he he he (unexperiensed flasher huh?)

cheers!