dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Weak, weak, weak Australian leader...

Weak, weak, weak Australian leader...

..he may as well bend over and, well, you know.

Australia takes US word on alleged abuse

The Australian Government has, unlike its British counterpart, declined to ask for detailed medical evaluations of the two Australian detainees at Guantanamo Bay, despite mounting allegations of abuse and demands from lawyers representing the men.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...120122341.html

You know, NZ's female prime minister, Helen Clark, has more balls than our little Johnny... I just wish he'd get over bending over for George and actually be a leader for once, rather than a snivelling yes man. Even Blaire with all his hand in hand support for Bush has at least had the gumption to ask for evidence on how the British prisoners have been treated, and to push for their expediated release.
    Last edited by TheOriginalFlashDavo; 05-21-2004 at 12:16 PM.
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!

Same old story with Johnny eh? Nothing has changed since I was there.....
    NuCleuZ :: PHPVolcano :: Blog

Originally posted by nucleuz
    Same old story with Johnny eh? Nothing has changed since I was there.....
    No, nothing at all.

Think how I felt, went overseas for 5 years in the early 90s, came back and found my country had reverted back to the 1950s with a recycled Johnny as Prime Miister! Yeek!

And we've been going backwards since then...

And now he doesn't even have the guts to ask for something that's common decency, and that even Blair has asked for and recieved from Dubya.
    Michezo Youth Initiative - donate | Into Kenya | Naked Chronicles | Mark Bingham - my friend, America's hero

To help new members fit into Flashkit, three rules they forgot to tell you on signup: Rule #1: Learn Group Think, and behave accordingly | Rule #2: Do as certain Mods say, not as they do. | Rule #3: If you're from outside the US, don't at any time criticise, allude or hyperlink to criticism of the US or any of their laws, policies or practices. | Enjoy your time at Flashkit!