A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: site check - flash issues

site check - flash issues

Hi just wanted people to check this out as I am having some problems but can't quite work out why. Here are the issues first of all with graphics it tends to look really nice when swf file is run but out of the browser all png's and masked elements tend to get pixelated can u see it??? but they are all crispy slick localy in flash test zone. Part form that I am having problems with popup windows that seem to work on some systems not on others with flash mx 2004 not sure why used to work fine are u gettin these problems with chat, forum links ??? I need to improve on quite few things but anyhow these are the first steps ... what do u think ?

http://www.3ppin.tk

cheers

Wow, cool site. I saw no pixelation going on. The pop ups are being blocked by pop up blockers. Mine is bundled with the Google toolbar. The text in the left pane is very clear. In the main window it is blurry at times. I figured out 'c' meant contact, but wasn't sure about the other links.

Where do you ride?

Court
    South Lake Tahoe

uh

ah well thanx for the reply anyway I'll look into the text issue and the buttons - text the idea was to attract people to press it to find out I find usual names on buttons bit boring and it's not a corporate site so ... =) cheers

Hello,

Verry nice site, i only see bad pixels on the buttons.
    For the rest Verry nicly Done,

Excelent Job. Your a Ace Boy (y)

Toi Toi

tenx

I've just played with some settings hope you notice a little bit of difference it was "parameters issue" , did anyone have luck with the forum & chat links ???

cheers

I mentioned my pop up blocker before, but when I disable it, or when I use firebird I'm still having no luck.
    Other issues i am having
    music buttons too small on 15 in flat panel at 760X1028. i know its not the native resolution, but...
    The font on the left panel. Nothing major, but when an 'i' is next to a 'k', it looks like there is a space in between.
    It looks like 'graphi k', sort of.

Keep in mind I am actively trying to find faults, cuz thats what we do.

yeah

yeah yeah sure man appreciated that's why I posted I don't mind criticism =))

cheers