A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Blossom Tree Design Info...

Blossom Tree Design Info...

Hey,

In my new site, i want to have a picture of a Japanese Blossom tree on the centre of my site.

My problem is that the centre of my site is white, But i want the Japanese Blossom tree image to have a white background so it sort of blends in with the white/looks as if its all one background instead of an image on a white background.

Would I have to search All over the Internet for a picture of a Japanese Blossom Tree on a white background with no sky, other colours or interferance behind the actuall tree, just White. Or would I have to spend Ages cropping a background in Fireworks or Photoshop, Or, lol is there an easier way.

What are your Suggestions.

Thanks.

hmm... Cant really answer this without seeing the Japanese Blossom tree picture that you intend to use.

There are a few options however,

Crop the tree from the background but this may be quite tedious.

Use the magic wand tool to select the background, You would preferably need a simple background.

Use the image adjustments e.g. Brightness and Contrast to get a white background. Again a simple background is needed that is a colour already close to white.

There may be other options but these are the ones i tend to use.

Dan.

yea. I sort of want a small plant/tree in the bottom right corner of a large white box in the centre of my website, and i'm going to let leaves sort of gently fly off it. But i can't really decide on the right plant? Any ideas except for a Cherry Blossom?

Thanks.