Hi Everyone,

This is a bit long winded so I apoligize in advance...

A co-worker has developed a quiz using the 2004 quiz template and a PC. It is scorm complient and speaks to a LMS system ect. Now we have to do a number of these quizes so I am working from these files which my coworker has no problem with on his PC. I cannot say the same I came up with 538 errors when I tried to test it. A sample of the errors is below

**Error** Macintosh HD:Users:jody:Library:Application Support:Macromedia:Flash MX 2004:en:Configuration:Classes:String.as: Line 13: The class 'Number' could not be loaded.
function charAt(index:Number):String;

These errors seem java related so I thought maybe I need to update Java...Long story short I have updated my OS to panther and applied various patches including Java 1.4.2, in addition I reinstalled Flash 2004 Professional, and its patches...now instead of getting any errors it just crashes.

To top it all off I tried just creating a quiz from the templates ignoring my file altogether, and it did the same thing...crashed...

I am hoping that somebody has faced this before and can help before I throw the computer out the window! Thanks for any help you can give!

Jody