A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: anotherhell.com v 2.0 (wip)

anotherhell.com v 2.0 (wip)

Im currently experimenting with a 3d/flash hybrid website and would like some feedback and critiques

im totaly new at this flash biz, so sorta just seeing what all i can do right now, this site is still in its very early stages, its gonna look quite diffent by the time its completed.

right now only one of the 5 buttons works so far, and its only about 10% done id say:P all the buttons and stuff will be clearly labled as well

It will be very choppy the first run though cuz there is no prealoder yet sorry, but after it loads should be better

click here to see flash
    Last edited by AnotherHell; 06-04-2004 at 03:27 AM.

Well i must say, I love the idea, but i think that once you get this one done its ganna be a biggy! The work it self is very good, and makes good use of the flash export in.... what ever program your using.

Couple suggestions.

The parts of the site need to be labled (im sure you just havent gotten there yet)

The backround needs changing (again, im sure you just havent gotten there yet) I think that maby a strait black would do the trick.

As i stated up at the top, this things ganna be huge when its done. You're ganna have to work on some way to split up the site a bit. If you split up each section of the site into different swf's, then you can tell flash to load those all sepertly (like when you click on a button or something)

If you go HERE then you can get some information on how to do that

Im jelouse, keep it up

thnaks alot for your suggestosn and link, im defitnly gonan split it up and wasnt sure how

it will all be labeled very well as well, one thing i personly dont like is sights that are hard to navigate

as for size your right there too,
    what is there so far is just over 10 megs, its unoptimized though. so by the time the sites done i guesstimate it will be around 40mb or so, which is quite large:P

soooo im not sure what im gonan do for sure yet, i might make it have much less animtion and have her just as more of a mascot that just plays diffent loops or whatever.

as for BG ive been playing with a few ideas, i like black, white looked good too, but im thinking of more of a scenery of some sort, hard to decide