dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Link] spotlight on!

[Link] spotlight on!

hey there all,
    gotoandplay.it just launched a spotlight interview with kazooweee and stimunation,many of our new projects featured there,have fun with it =)
    http://www.gotoandplay.it/spotLight/kazoowee/

Wow Tom ! So all those stunning games are going to be launched under the forth coming stimunation brand for both on-line play and enhanced d/load versions at a relativly cheap price ?

And the 1coin1play scheme will be launched in conjunction with sN allowing webmasters to include high quality content on their site with the minimum of effort and cost ?

Sounds great to me Who could ask for a better present on their 32nd birthday ( Today, 8th of June. Don't worry about the presents being late, just so long as they arrive ) ?

Squize.

Wow Tom ! So all those stunning games are going to be launched under the forth coming stimunation brand for both on-line play and enhanced d/load versions at a relativly cheap price ?

And the 1coin1play scheme will be launched in conjunction with sN allowing webmasters to include high quality content on their site with the minimum of effort and cost ?
    And I'm like... yeah,

Sounds great to me Who could ask for a better present on their 32nd birthday ( Today, 8th of June. Don't worry about the presents being late, just so long as they arrive ) ?
    Congratulations my old friend! You'll proberbly start suffering from oldness-symptoms very soon now

And congratualtions to all who are in kazoowee, it's great to see such a wellformed team around here. It makes me love banana's again.

Good job,
    SaphuA

"And I'm like... yeah"

Wait til you see some of the games and you will be babe. I saw the lastest build of HA3 today and had to reach for the tissues...
    Anyway, self pimping is what keeps this board going

"Congratulations my old friend! You'll proberbly start suffering from oldness-symptoms very soon now"

Thanks mate, I really don't like mentioning it's my birthday today
    As to the oldness-symptoms, every time I cough a bit of wee seems to seep out. Dunno if that's a bad sign or not.

Squize.

I just read through it, and I'm very impressed! It looks like you guys are really pushing Flash development forward!

Good luck,
    jtnw

Very nice retro graphics in Heli attack.

Looking forward to the other game too ( forgot the name, the girl pilot one )
    The coolest sig. is yet to come

Originally posted by Squize
    Wait til you see some of the games and you will be babe. I saw the lastest build of HA3 today and had to reach for the tissues...
    Anyway, self pimping is what keeps this board going
    I'm so excited!!

I just didn't fully understand what you were saying there

Ihoss
    OMG!

Can you kiss your 3D graphics master for me? That is just brilliant work!

im already doing that several times a day =D
    thanks for the cheering words fellas,glad you like it =)