A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [ot] Squize Birthday Thread!

from one old fart to another;
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD FART
    Graphics Attract, Motion Engages, Gameplay Addicts
    XP Pro | P4 2.8Ghz | 2Gb | 80Gb,40Gb | 128Mb DDR ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

happy b-day Squize!!
    and thanks for all the direct and indirect help you've provided on this board

by the way, you're only 5 years minus a day older then I am.....my b-day is tommorow
    and I'll wait till saturday to get smashed as well...hehehe

paul.

Happy birthday Squize,
    I haven't been on flashkit long, but I already think of you as a kind of father figure.

OMG, what a response !

Am I dying of some illness that you all know about and no ones's told me ?

SaphuA you're right, and T1ger you're so wrong mate 32 is nearly dead. I felt old at 18 and it's just been a long slide downhill since then.
    Sorry got a weird hang-up about age, really scares the hell out of me.

Paul happy birthday mate, and yep Saturday is going to be training day for the match on Sunday

jtnw, I've got pubes older than you mate

sand858 yep, Gemini through and through. Esp. the easily bored bit. Did you know we have the cool stuff like being creative and can talk our way out of any mess, but then we also have the highest suicide rate. Fair trade I suppose

Thanks for the cake Greg

The_Xell, "old boy" ? I've got mates down the East End mate, maybe I'll get them to pop 'round and have a little chat ?

Sam, "father figure" ??? I can't look after myself never mind anyone else. Even my plant ( Nigel ) is looking a bit rough.

Blinky babe, my stage age is only 28, so I'm not really an old fart. Oh dear God, putting the word "only" infront of 28 makes me an old fart by default...

Can I just give another wise word ( Hey it's my birthday, humor me ) ? Kids, it flies !
    When you're in school life is in slow motion. It feels like you're never going to get to your final exams. Summer break lasts forever. Double maths is a lifetime.
    As soon as you leave school / uni you live your whole life waiting on your pay packet. That's it. You're always broke, so you just count the days down until you get paid. Everything picks up in speed.
    I remember the build up to 2000, the y2k bug and all that, it's 4 years ago now !
    I mean that's just not right.

I guess I'm just trying to say, make the most of everything because one day you'll wake up on your 32nd birthday and wonder where the hell it's all gone. Trust me.

Sorry for sharing my deep worries about being old here

And thanks everyone for making an old man happy

Oh one last thing... the venus transition happening on my birthday has nothing to do with me being the antiChrist and isn't a sign of the end times, ahem.

Squize.

Originally posted by Squize
    jtnw, I've got pubes older than you mate
    Gee... thanks... I guess...

jtnw

I know you said you were saving celebrations for saturday (after England thrash France - yeah right!) but there's still a (good) chance you've passed out in your hallway, drunk, with trails of lettuce and chilli sauce leading to a half eaten kebab jammed in your doorway! Either way I hope you enjoyed yourself on the day the sun shone on Uranus! Damn - it'd have been so great had it been Uranus instead of Venus - s******.

(glad you got the fags on time!)
    fags != submissive 1st year student chosen by a prefect to become his personal slave. I did think about sending 20 of those but they wouldn't stay still in the envelope.

edit: s-n-i-g-g-e-r is not a racist word! Je suis pas Ron Atkinson!

Originally posted by Squize

Oh one last thing... the venus transition happening on my birthday has nothing to do with me being the antiChrist and isn't a sign of the end times, ahem.

Squize.
    Yeah, right, it's not Several times I've written "Squize is the Devil" into msn chat's with the old fart

Happy Birthday Mate!!! (and mate is AUSSIE, none of this "us pom's used it first"!!!) Hope your life continues to be fulla beer, smokes, and Australian soapies Here's to the Grand Old Man of FK, a person with an equally sick sense of humour as myself, and the one person I can whinge to on msn that I've run outta ciggies and know he truely understands my pain

thanks Squize

I'd love to see the match as well.....I'm an Italian (from Milan) working/living in the US....as far as I know they don't show it here

ohh well....I figure out a way to see it one way or the other

so, here's a milion dolar question....what's your real name??

paul.

Originally posted by kdsh7
    Je suis pas Ron Atkinson!

actually its je ne suis pas....

Happy Birthday Squize!!!! I just want to say that this forum wouldn't be anywhere near as good if you wern't here

I'll be 14 in October. Long time till i can drive, specially as the government are considering raising the age...
    "wen i found my gerbil dead my other gerbil was eating it i just cried and screamed"
    http://www.livescripts.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by some moderator : Today at 9:01 PM.

youre catching me up squize. happy birthday mate.

who made you so popular anyway? you flamin legend you

Damit, I'm late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIZE!!!

I get my p's in just over a month! Meaning I can drive my myself Well hope you had a good one! Was it the 8th of May? Just a guess Hey, you're twice my age Well not really, I'm 17 in just over a month!

ps: DominumBelli are you Aussie like Blink and me?
    ps2: mrpauly99, who knows. All I know is that he is a legend
    Last edited by leight; 06-09-2004 at 07:56 AM.

Originally posted by leight

ps: DominumBelli are you Aussie like Blink and me?
    What gave that away?

Down here in Melbourne myself....the city of the wonderful weather (NOT!!!)....rain rain rain rain rain....of course Squize doesn't care....every time I whinge to him, he think's we're living in paradise, compared to what they have to put up with in the UK....
    IMHO, things can't be *that* bad up there....I mean all our gorgeous chicks keep suddenly leaving Australia for the UK as soon as they become famous....Kylie...Holly Valance.....<sob>

Anyway, my life's mission is now to get Squize to start saying "G'day"

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

Yeah happy bday, may the gods of sex look kindly upon you, and may all your code do exactly what you want.

Peace MastaD

I am 26 on Saturday and I thought that was old, but thanks Squize you have made me feel a lot better

If any of you guys are outside Europe , apologies in advance for my constant patriotic ramblings.

All that remains for me to say is "Come on England!"

Last edited by murraymint; 06-09-2004 at 08:44 AM.
    Some Games
    -----------------------

well happy birthday for then murraymint

DominumBelli: good luck he says mate, so just your word to go

doItLikeThis
    Wow, you turned 32, that's cool! Remember, the more older you get, the more yonger I feel......just kiddin' Happy Birthday!!! Lets all get drunk tonight.....

Edit: Come to think of it, Iam damn late for this, but still...
    Last edited by adit_ya_sharma; 06-09-2004 at 09:47 AM.
    -Aditya

Patron Saint of Beatings WilloughbyJackson's Avatar

Thanks a lot guys, really has made the thought that I've got one less year to live a lot less painless

Happy birthday to all the other gemini's around here too.

Now I don't want to sound ungrateful, but let's just look forward to England beating France in the euro 2004 final ( Sorry pentru, Italy coming 3rd isn't too bad ) and let this thread slide away. I'm 32 and a day now, the novelty has worn off

Oh, and to all of those who have pulled the piss cause their still teenagers and I'm old... I'll still be here in 15 years waiting to get revenge !

Squize.

Originally posted by crashlanding
    actually its je ne suis pas....
    How many french people actually say 'je ne suis pas'? I'll have you know I misspent many years of my youth watching Club Dorothee on RFO! Although I'd stick to saying 'je ne suis pas' in your french tests just to be sure of the marks...

And England beating France in the final - we couldn't even beat Brazil after going 1-0 up! We can dream though - never thought we'd beat Iceland 6-1. (Me being pessimistic so I can rejoice like a loony should we win).

Alright, it's not exactly artistic but: www.geocities.com/adityadennis/squize.jpg
    Happy birthday