A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Onionsoft

Onionsoft

Okay, a while ago, I posted here about my website. That was when the site was a huge piece of crap. Now, it's much better-it has a portal for Flash animations/games. You can see it here. This part is still being developed, but you can sign up, submit, and write reviews. Please sign up-I need more traffic! You can email me at onion@onionsoftflash.com if you want more info, or have any questions...etc. Thanks!

Ok i dont mean to sound harsh here but to get more traffic your really going to have to make the site a lot easier to use and look a lot more astheticaly pleasing.

There is a lot of text in Times New Roman which im guessing you havent used but youve not embeded the fonts you have used so i cant see them (Hence the Times). Get rid off the mouse trailer as it serves no purpose at all. The bases is there for a good site but you need to have a look at he layout and structure of the site.

Post agin when youve addressed these issues and im sure you will get more traffic.

Adam

Oh and stating you need more traffic will normally drive people away form your site not to it!

a bug

I noticed that when you click on the "Why donate" button it closes the main window and there's no way back? It looks like you got a good idea going. Keep with it and traffic will come. Have you done much in the SEO department?