A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: andreit.com beta version

andreit.com beta version

hey guys,
    please help me test beta version of my personal site

http://www.andreit.com/p_drawing.swf

Site is build on AS 2.0 Classes, Flash Remoting with PHP (AMFPHP) and MySql Database. Site is extrimely dynamic but buggy at times. Please check guestbook and form in feedback section. I appriciate any comments/suggestions/bug reports.

thanks

Made some changes to the guestbook, please check

Hello,

your site is realy nicley done, i love the cm menubar. Creative it is.

And slik design on the site.

Like the geustbook.

Good job.

KDNetwerk,
    thanks for taking time to look at my work.

The whole site is pretty creative.

I liked the portfolio section the most.

Good job.

-NIT-
    http://www.nanand78.com
    :::::::::: HTTP://WWW.NANAND78.COM ::::::::::

NANAND78,
    thanks

any comments on a guestbook?

I think it´s very creative and different. Love all the small things like the small boxes/pixels changing and I´d love to know how much actionscripting expierence you have and how long the site took to make.

The guestbook looked cool. Not sure how it works. The more people have read posts the bigger longer the graphs?

This owns. Great job, man. My only suggestion is that if it's going to rely so much on the little thing that comes up when you roll over stuff, make it appear faster - or instantly. A roll out animation would look nice though.

Originally posted by bluefrost
    I think it´s very creative and different. Love all the small things like the small boxes/pixels changing and I´d love to know how much actionscripting expierence you have and how long the site took to make.

The guestbook looked cool. Not sure how it works. The more people have read posts the bigger longer the graphs?
    Hey, thanks for your comments. I like to think that i have pretty good AS expirience, although i would like to be better. As far as the site goes, it took about six months to build (between full time job and full time school).

Originally posted by Nialsh
    This owns. Great job, man. My only suggestion is that if it's going to rely so much on the little thing that comes up when you roll over stuff, make it appear faster - or instantly. A roll out animation would look nice though.
    Thanks, i will try to fix it